It's Beer O'Clock

GucciCondom

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

tonight is probably the first night im partying in a while too. my philipino homegirl (who is maddd rich) is throwing herself a birthday party with two kegs and its at a nice house in the burbs. im rolling through with a bottle of andre and filling it up with beer when its emptyu.

ive been drinking since 5pm when the warriors tipped off. im prettyb tired and faded but im gonna man up and get my swerve on tonight.

tiommorow morning i gots to be up early and go buy alot of chowder which im not too thrilled about doing.

24884.jpg

Drinking this right now.

Five bucks a six pack and it's better than PBR. Not bad.

edit- "Beer thirty" was my friend Mario's thing to say when we'd go out clubbing all night...we'd be on the bus coming down off of whatever at dawn and he'd say "T-minus ________ till beer thirty", or 6 AM when the liquor stores started selling drink.

Ugh. My stomach is fuckedddddd up today.

I drank entirely too much, I had to fucking drive my friends car shitfaced at 3 a.m too because this nigga was swerving and made a left-hand turn from the fucking far-right lane. Had to take over before he killed us or got us locked haha.