It's Beer O'Clock

GucciCondom

WHO the FUCK is getting twisted tonight?

I got me a half G of Vodka, madd energy drinks and OJ.

This is the first time I have been amped to do anything besides sit around on pills and smoke weed in ages.

Tonight is a celebration of my life for me and I'm doing it proper.

What ya'll mixin in with on the drizz tip???

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah dude I'm planning on heading over to my boy's house at Beer:45 once I am done pregaming and getting ready.

I ave a feeling that I am either going to get really fucking shitty and throw up since I only drank like 5 times since New Years, or I am going to beat someone the fuck up and end up walking all the way home at 4 a.m. I hope it pans out to option C where I fuck a chick and pass out though. We'll see.

My boy who I haven't talk to in like 3 months just came home from working in Jersey. I'm supposed to go and chill with him and some other dudes I haven't seen in awhile. Most likely shitty cheap beer, Wild Turkey, and Stolichnaya. Should make for a pretty descent hangover in the morning.

dunno bout anybody else but the nearest gas station had my favorite candy of all time 2 for a dollor ... spent 20 bucks and i'mma go on a sugar fueled mission tonight

inventory check..

.539927397_2bf40fb17d.jpg

L512-2027_product.jpg

Dr+Pepper+20+OZ.jpg

HamSandwichd11b271b3c83bd5f7a66d1138256a7dd.jpg

caps.jpg

t-water-waders.jpg

japan-sewer.jpg

08-07-2005.NT_07dillinger.GT41LGHED.1.jpg&usg=AFQjCNHdwQFFhN2XFau7gGy3ueTP2nC2kgwoot!

So my options are... some chicks bday party where i know a bunch of 18 and 19 year olds beezes will be at and ill probably be the only connect on things, a date with a puerto rican mommy of two, or to the mission in sf to try and help get my friend laid cause im an excellent wingman.

On the list though is tequila shots, car bombs, vodka tonics, and jaeger.....yeah i know odd list but if you knew me you'd already know i drink whatever comes my way.