Martini Glass :: The new Pimp Cup

TreSixO

well, Swishahouse tried to make the styrofoam cup the new pimp cup, but Paul Walls chain ended up looking more like a drainpipe than a cup and they dropped it...

1971-Ramos-Martini.jpg

But even tho Im like straight up hip hop you dont stop gully in the streets ride till I die and whatnot, I am also trying to step my alkie game up, and I just cant drink that much beer anymore, so I been on a serious martini kick. I did catering many years back, and know some bar tricks. I dont fuck with anything but Grey Goose... even though its blown out and overpriced thanks to dumbass rappers who rep it because it rymes with "juice"... but Belvedere sucks. I like Nemerof but its not quite good enough... see the problem is I dont fuck with vermouth, not one bit. I mix em with with specialty olives (stuffed with bleu cheese, garlic, onions, etc) and pour a little of the olive brine in... so basically Im drinking straight vodka, ran over ice, with some salt in there

Theres a discount liquor/beer wearhouse a few blocks away and I bought 3$ martini glass and got a grey goose frosted glass shaker for 14$

787c_2.JPG

So any other vodka reccomendations? It must be of higher quality than goose (I keep a stock of absolut for the bitches already) Also if you mention some fag drink with parasols and fruit juice your getting slapped.

And Ill save it all for you , Ill do it first

p375304c.jpg

YOU SOUND LIKE A TIGHT PANTS ROICKING HIPSTER YOU FAGGOTT

(I was on the way to the new lacoste store too, it dont get no gayer than that)

But godamn, pulling up next to some girls with my boy in the LaCrosse bumpin 3-6 and I cheers them with a full martini at a red light\//priceless

then the other took a chug of beefeater. gawd

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll say it. Call me a choad smuggler or what you will. Beer tastes like shit to me. The only beer I can handle and drink all night is Red Beers. Red Beers: Budlight or your favorite beer brand mixed with Tomato Juice. 3/4 Beer 1/4 Tomato Juice. Add salt and pepper for more flavoring. This drink is a match made in heaven with 3 chicken tacos on white, with a side of beans and rice. Budlight got hip to that shit and now sells that stuff already canned and seasoned for your enjoyment. They call them Cheladas. Sorry that was off the subject. Just thought some of you guys would want to try one of those. Every person I have asked from out of town always trips the fuck out on the combination, and then ends up loving the shit out them.

These Martini's you type of, I have tried a Martini once or 57 times or so. Hell, I even went to the trouble of going to a martini only bar. They were iiiiigggghhhhtt. But, I could never understand it. All alcohol, to me anyway, is not very pleasant at all. But, I respect the Martini for it's classy looks and powerful punch. I even tried the Apple Martini. Not bad. However amongst you Martini enthusiasts apparently that is a straight bitch made drank. I liked the taste. It wasn't over powering like a Dry Martini is. To be honest, I gagged a few times while drinking a straight up Dry Martini. Don't get me wrong I'll drink them shits and try and look classy all night long. But deep down I know I'm fronting when I drink them shits. They are hella expensive at bars and I'm a bummy broke fucker. All that goes without saying......

I do like bitch made flavored Martinis......Go ahead chime in and call me a rod rider for liking them flavored ones. Whatever, I'm down with Martinis.

martini's are for rich people

no, they are for ballers

James Bond fucked mad fine bitches, wore the freshest gear, was always riffin with super villains and had crazy guns and laser watches, but he never owned a house, all the cars he driove werent his, and he was always like "dont slack on my liquor my dude, you need to bust out the shaker and imma leave you like a 20, otherwise Im d'in out the bathroom window on a zip line before I pay my tab"

410w.jpg

Rich people have equity. Martinis are for ballers like me

-signed, the james bond of the hood

absolut and smirnoff are usually the bitches picks...

well around here at least..

if they get vodka, its usually one of those..

svedka is pretty good too and its not that bad in price...

360 i've never had... i heard things about it...

also LEVEL VODKA is pretty good too..

plus the bottle is thick as fuck so it wont break if

you bust it over someones dome... (dont ask)

if anything you can go with the cheap shit...

skolmv8.jpg

^^^^^^

god that shit is disgusting....

Budlight got hip to that shit and now sells that stuff already canned and seasoned for your enjoyment. They call them Cheladas. Sorry that was off the subject. Just thought some of you guys would want to try one of those. Ever

is.

wait

hold the phone

you drink those? Off the rip I know you got brown pride in you, but those chaladas are the grossest thing I ever bought. I poured it into a glass, and it fizzed up to the top, then went flat in ten seconds, looked like kool ade made with tap water from gary indiana, and tasted hooooooorible

I had to ask my chalango homies what the fuck this was all about. They explained it was made for hungover mexican construction workers.

absolut and smirnoff are usually the bitches picks...

well around here at least..

if they get vodka, its usually one of those..

svedka is pretty good too and its not that bad in price...

360 i've never had... i heard things about it...

also LEVEL VODKA is pretty good too..

plus the bottle is thick as fuck so it wont break if

you bust it over someones dome... (dont ask)

if anything you can go with the cheap shit...

skolmv8.jpg

^^^^^^

god that shit is disgusting....

im not gonna front

when Im low on ends I cop a half gallon of TaKaa vodka for 11$ on jefferson ave , go to the BP and get a 64oz of sprite and hawaiian punch, and bomb out for a weekebnd

that and stepfanof are the cheapest... cheaper than skol... skol isnt even filtered and chok full o toxins

but takaa is made in new jersey, so you kmnow its the worst shit in the world

Heeeeeeeeeey girl

Heeeeey girl

Hey girl

Lets go have some drinks!

Apple Martinis

Cosmopolitans

Pina Coladas

I got alotta dollars!

FAGGOT

I owed you one

I had to ask my chalango homies what the fuck this was all about. They explained it was made for hungover mexican construction workers.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAA!!!!!

Yes when I drink. I would prefer them. To be honest with you playboy, if you make them yourself they are better. But if you ever buy them shits again drink them staright out of the can.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAA!!!!!

Yes when I drink. I would prefer them. To be honest with you playboy, if you make them yourself they are better. But if you ever buy them shits again drink them staright out of the can.

im never buying them again mah dood, unless i want to prank my roomate and hand him the can with the brown bag still on it

and the bud light junts have clamato, which is tomato juce mixed with a touch of CLAM JUICE for seafaring flavor

but made yourself doesnt sound too bad, because I wasnt initially disgusted, kijnda like a bloody mary but weaker, which I love

it was better than putting a lime in your corona, because hispanic people dont drink that shit anyways

take the cheapest vodka you can find

and run it through a brita filter a million times

that's the only difference between the cheap shit and the good shit.

if you are like me

you still have the original filter pac in your faucet tap

its not filtering shit, its adding all sorst of flourine and chloride to your shit

but I dont even use that shit any more, the tap water here makes you trip which is fune by me

B_Ketel%20One%20Vodka.jpg

I don't drink vodka but I know that this is good.

its not bad at all...

but vodka comes in 2 tiers, like scotch

shit you mix and shit you can sip

you can sip grey goose

you cant sip ketel oine

but for the price, yes, its great

modelo-1.jpg

.. tecate is like budweiser

24s are mad cheap around my way

thats why they kick it with me

among other reasons

I introduce them to shit like Rolling Rock

I have no doubt in my mind that you have close ties to south america, i would bet a million bucks on it, even tho I have no idea who you are

**edit - mexico is technically north america, but you might have a cousin in chile or argentina or some shit