YO MTV RAPS is on...

awkward eye

When did MTV Jams start playing old episodes of Yo MTV Raps? I never watch MTV jams, mostly cause they replaced MTV X with it and I've been pissed off ever since. I just happened to flip through a few minutes ago and noticed YO was on...So far I've watched Ultra Magnetic MC's Geto Boys, and a live spring break performance by Tribe Called Quest...I don't know about yall, but this made my day...I loved this show when I was a kid. Puma%20Yo%20MTV%20Raps%20Artist%20Collection.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
They're just putting the logo on the right and still playing shitty videos. Then they'll put little clips of the show on every 10 minutes. It's annoying.

Well Heavy D just did a live performance in the studio, and they're playing all the classic videos....Heavy D ripped that shit too.Who cares if they cut out Dr.Dre and Ed lover as long as they're showing the live performances and classic videos....The videos were the reason I watched it in the first place.

Apparently it was a 30 minute block of classic videos with clips from the show...They played 30 minutes of classic YO and now they got some Jeezy wannabe named Rocko on and the YO logo is still up...Well at least I got to see some classics for a half hour straight.

And this fuckin' Rocko dude straight bit Jeezy...Time to change the channel.

Apparently it was a 30 minute block of classic videos with clips from the show...They played 30 minutes of classic YO and now they got some Jeezy wannabe named Rocko on and the YO logo is still up...Well at least I got to see some classics for a half hour straight.

And this fuckin' Rocko dude straight bit Jeezy...Time to change the channel.

man i didnt know rockos "imma do me" wasnt jeezy untill this guy i work with was like "yo i got rocko on this mixtape" and im like who the fuck is rocko... he told me it was the imma do me guy who had the hottest track since fall, and i was like man i thought tha was jeezy... fuck that guy... but im making a mixtape with him on it anyways

but yo mtv raps is the biz. i need to pay comcast the buck fiddy i owe em

they need to bring the whole thing back, and start playing the originals again. they have plenty of episodes, that they can just show them again and again for years. the fab five stuff, the ed lover/dre years, they need to play every minute of it. that shit NEEDS to come back, i miss that shit more than anything that was ever one tv.

biz.jpg

haha...my friend hooked me up with a pack of these cards the other day.

you cant front on yo mtv raps. i still got a vhs tape filled with videos taped from that show....which reminds me....3rd bass' video for 'brooklyn queens' was the shit.