GENERATIONS

takecover

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what takecover is tryin to say. But o well. You need to be in the privelaged super secret DIRTY DOZEN to make a topic worthwhile. I guess we can all go back to one upping each other by kissing each others asses and being negative. if ONE smart comment is left in a thread well, i guess we'll all follow suit and make smart ass comments.:D

..ps. its OFF TOPIC, why wouldnt u complain. Id rather hear this than some gay " WOW dude, i like totally ran dowtown today to get a latte today and i ran into a dead bird, wanna see some pics brah?"

I know what takecover is tryin to say. But o well. You need to be in the privelaged super secret DIRTY DOZEN to make a topic worthwhile. I guess we can all go back to one upping each other by kissing each others asses and being negative. if ONE smart comment is left in a thread well, i guess we'll all follow suit and make smart ass comments.:D

..ps. its OFF TOPIC, why wouldnt u complain. Id rather hear this than some gay " WOW dude, i like totally ran dowtown today to get a latte today and i ran into a dead bird, wanna see some pics brah?"

no, you just don't have to come across like a complete idiot who just discovered the internet and thinks he has obtained some privileged knowledge that no one else has ever heard before.

you dont get how many threads are like this. and how many times we have gone over this sicne like fucking 2004.

and how many other threads this get brought up in. we know this. why are you trying to tell us something we know already.

thats why he hailed. WE KNOW THIS ALREADY!

fucking stupid piece of fucking shit cock sucking inbred faggot ass bitch.

go fuck your mother

you dont get how many threads are like this. and how many times we have gone over this sicne like fucking 2004.

and how many other threads this get brought up in. we know this. why are you trying to tell us something we know already.

thats why he hailed. WE KNOW THIS ALREADY!

fucking stupid piece of fucking shit cock sucking inbred faggot ass bitch.

go fuck your mother

^^^^^Someone was touched the wrong way when they were younger

^^^^^Someone was touched the wrong way when they were younger

The word "GAY" figures prominently in your screen name and is in capital letters no less.

soulja-boy-crank-that-video.jpg

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.

WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.

I SAID, WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.

YOU WANNA DO ME.

WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.

WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.

WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.

WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.WHAT WHAT, IN THE BUTT.