You're Pregnant, Man!

Milk Grenades

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAO, its just the truth

you are misinformed. Back in the day, people used common sense to not allow women to vote, and to enslave blacks. It was common sense that these groups were not capable of equality with white males.

Your logic is that this child will have it rough, and should not be born?

PLENTY of kids who are born to male and female parents have it rough

so far, all the kids who have shot up their schools have been kids of hetero families.

Should hetero parents also stop giving birth? [/color]

I just read the first couple sentances or so and I felt like a blood vessel was going to burst in my head.

So I didn't even bother reading anymore.

You're seriously one dumb stupid idiot of a fucking moron.

I seriously have no faith in the future of America if it's a bunch of brain dead android ass idiots that are going to run shit.

Holy fuck... how can people who claim to be educated be so fucking stupid? :headache:

art-u3010.fig3.jpg

what you have between your legs, doesnt always ensure that you have the same in your head

shit happens

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn6670-lesbian-couples-raise-welladjusted-teenagers.html

Teenagers raised by lesbian mothers show no developmental differences compared to those brought up by heterosexual parents, according to the first large national study in the US.

Studies also used to show that cigarettes where harmless.

Just like "studies" today show that the vast amounts of vaccines given to babies isn't the cause of the rise in Autism. Even though Autism usually kicks in imediately after a baby gets shot up with 9 vaccines at once.

Studies used to also show that Jews where an inferior race of shiesty motherfuckers that needed to be exterminated.

Are you seriously going to base your whole thought process on "studies"?

Participants in political debates sometimes appeal to common sense, particularly when they have exhausted other arguments. For example, partisans have attacked civil rights for African Americans, women's suffrage, and homosexuality — to name just a few — as contrary to common sense. Similarly, opponents of many scientific and technological advances have invoked common sense. Such misuse of the notion of common sense exemplifies the fallacy of argumentum ad populum (appeal to the masses).

An argumentum ad populum (Latin: "appeal to the people"), in logic, is a fallacious argument that concludes a proposition to be true because many or all people believe it; it alleges that "If many believe so, it is so." In ethics this argument is stated, "If many find it acceptable, it is acceptable."

[/color]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum

You do realise that I'm considered a "liberal", right?

Nah, you wouldn't know anything about that.

Common sense=inteligence. It trumps the shit out of any kind of "knowlege" learned by a book.

Especially since you can read two different books telling you two different things on any given subject.

Common sense is what makes you distinguish between fact and bullshit and the grey area inbetween.

The fact that you're trying to dismiss "common sense" just goes to prove that you're a brain dead fucking idiot.

Oh, and PS...

COMMON SENSE is what led to the civil rights movement you fucking MORON!!!

I know this is just an opinion.

But seriously.

I think it makes more sense then some of the stuff ive read in this thread.

I think the child WOULD turn out FINE

if it wasnt for the fact that there are OBVIOUSLY people (as demonstrated IN THIS VERY THREAD) that are going to torment him to the point where he snaps.

SO unless human nature itself changes within the next 9 months, no, he will not be normal. But then again, who is.

End of story.

^Exactly what I'm saying.

Shit ain't going to just magicaly change like that just cause some homo wants a baby.

Leave it to a 15 year old to have more inteligence than some of you college students.

COMMON SENSE COMMONE SENSE COMMON SENSE COMMONE SENSE

COMMON SENSE COMMONE SENSE COMMON SENSE COMMONE SENSE COMMON SENSE COMMONE SENSE COMMON SENSE COMMONE SENSE COMMON SENSE COMMONE SENSE COMMON SENSE COMMONE SENSE

COMMON SENSE COMMONE SENSE COMMON SENSE COMMONE SENSE COMMON SENSE COMMONE SENSE COMMON SENSE COMMONE SENSE

COMMON SENSE COMMONE SENSE COMMON SENSE COMMONE SENSE

ps ctrl b does the bold shit quickstyle crazy shit COMMONSENSE HUH

Furthermore. Is it irresponsible for the father to deliver the child?

When the mother could have?

Sortof...

Im pretty open minded. But still... makes me think...

Dispite what yall would think, I am pretty open minded.

Probably more than yous.

But I'm also a realist.

Even though I can't stand faggots, it has more to do with the way the majority of them act rather than the fact that they suck a dick. Which is pretty fucking disgusting in and of it's self. But whatever.

I think homo's should have every right to be just that. If they want to get married, then that's on them. Not for some douchebag judge or politician to decide.

COMMON SENSE dictates that it's none of my business if a faggot wants to be a faggot.

But COMMON SENSE also dictates that it's wrong as fuck to bring a kid into the mix.

If you want to be a homo fucking trans-sexual freak... then go right ahead.

More power to you.

Just don't bring a fucking innocent kid into the mix is all.

MSNBC mocks pregnant transgender man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF76lLbAC8w

"how can these schmucks be in the news? 30 years ago they would be commenting on things like, "gross, an interracial couple!" get the fuck over the bullshit, people are people"

Oh, and smash before the whole man thing.

thomas_beatie_pre.jpg

ASS HAS A SOFT SPOT FOR TRANNIES!

30 years from now ASS's gay/transvestite/beastophile son/daughter will be arguing that it's cool to not only marry a dog, but to use modern technology to make pup-babies with it.

And again, your argument is closer to the interracial argument than you'd care to admit.

This isn't an interspecies relationship we are talking about.

And you making it out to be one resonates with many arguments against biracial couples.

And again, your argument is closer to the interracial argument than you'd care to admit.

This isn't an interspecies relationship we are talking about.

And you making it out to be one resonates with many arguments against biracial couples.

Actually no. I was using your arguement and flipped it on you.

You're the one who made it out like there was something unnatural about interracial couples.

All the while trying to defend tranny couples rights to tweak science to make "men" have babies. LMAO!