You're Pregnant, Man!

Milk Grenades

Oh wait, you wont.

Why?

1) You're too lazy and stupid to even know how to look for supporting data.

2) That data doesn't exist.

Why?

Because its not true.

Fucking sped.

LMAO! I'm the sped? You're the fucking moron with no common sense.

Why don't you just come out of the closet and admit that the real reason you're so offended is because you secretly long to get a sex change yourself.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

{Refrain}

One toke over the line, sweet Jesus, one toke over the line

Sittin' downtown in a railway station, one toke over the line

Waitin' for the train that goes home, sweet Mary

Hoping that the train is on time

Sittin' downtown in a railway station, one toke over the line

/ C - - - F - C - / C C/B Am D9 F G C - / :

Who do you love, I hope it's me

I've been changing, as you can plainly see

I felt the joy and I learned about the pain that my mama said

If I should choose to make it part of me

Would surely strike me dead, and now I'm

/ C - - - F - C - / C - D9 - F - G - / C - - - F - C - /

/ C Am D9 F G7 - C - /

{Refrain}

I sail away, a country mile

And now I'm returning, and showing off my smile

I met all the girls and I loved myself a few, and to my surprise

Like everything else that I've been through

They opened up my eyes, and now I'm

{Refrain}

DAO, sadly you are not correct on this issue, regardless of how accurate you think your "common sense" is

Truth is, literature (thats like books and like...scientific journals) say that kids who grow up in these kinds of situations come out normal, grow up normal, have no more likelihood of being gay, are more understanding, and are even ENCOURAGED by their parents to be straight and conform to gender/sex roles (doing boy stuff and girl stuff) so that they would have an easier life when they get older.

There is nothing COMMON SENSE about it. The common sense of yours is misinformed. Common sense is not always right, and in your case, its wrong.

Your position has no merit. There is nothing backing you up other than some wrong idea you have in your head based on your own personal experiences. Your own experiences cannot relate to every other individual (person) in this world, because everyone lives different lives

but I'm probably boring your little squirrel brain anyways

burn the faggot is so much easier to understand :rolleyes:

Babies when they develop all start out the same in the genitals. Some kids are even born with undefined genitals, and doctors more or less have to make arbitrary decisions on what becomes a biological male or female. But thats opening a whole other can of worms....Fact is, the more time passes, the less strict gender identity will be for some people.

• Like 1

DAO, sadly you are not correct on this issue, regardless of how accurate you think your "common sense" is

Truth is, literature (thats like books and like...scientific journals) say that kids who grow up in these kinds of situations come out normal, grow up normal, have no more likelihood of being gay, are more understanding, and are even ENCOURAGED by their parents to be straight and conform to gender/sex roles (doing boy stuff and girl stuff) so that they would have an easier life when they get older.

There is nothing COMMON SENSE about it. The common sense of yours is misinformed. Common sense is not always right, and in your case, its wrong.

Your position has no merit. There is nothing backing you up other than some wrong idea you have in your head based on your own personal experiences. Your own experiences cannot relate to every other individual (person) in this world, because everyone lives different lives

but I'm probably boring your little squirrel brain anyways

burn the faggot is so much easier to understand [/color] :rolleyes:

Babies when they develop all start out the same in the genitals. Some kids are even born with undefined genitals, and doctors more or less have to make arbitrary decisions on what becomes a biological male or female. But thats opening a whole other can of worms....Fact is, the more time passes, the less strict gender identity will be for some people.

I guess it's true. They really do make you kids walk through some magnetic brain erasing device at orientation these days.

I feel like I'm in the fucking twilight zone arguing about common sense and reality with a bunch of fucking androids who only know what they where programmed to know and never experienced being a kid.

Beam me up Scottie, it's nothing but over-educated retards up in here. :headache:

DAO, its just the truth

you are misinformed. Back in the day, people used common sense to not allow women to vote, and to enslave blacks. It was common sense that these groups were not capable of equality with white males.

Your logic is that this child will have it rough, and should not be born?

PLENTY of kids who are born to male and female parents have it rough

so far, all the kids who have shot up their schools have been kids of hetero families.

Should hetero parents also stop giving birth?