-best decision you have made this week?-

famecrazy

I woke up this morning feeling god awful sick, and called into work and said i wasn't going to be able to make it in, I then proceeded to sleep until midday. When I awoke I was still feeling sick but starving so i decided to go get some grub. On my way i found not only 1 but 2 crisp $100 bills on the floor inside the store.

I had a brief look around then pocketed that shit.

great decision not to go to work today!

share....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You are lucky. Plus, you probably made more not going into work. Fuck. I wish I had luck like that. The luckiest I ever get is finding a card for like a free extra value meal at shitty ass McDonalds. After I eat it, I usually regret putting that crap into my mouth.

The best decision I have made this week is eating tofu last night rather than Taco Bell.

Nothing special. Your story and I'm sure whoever else posts below me is much more interesting than my post here.

I dunno, I realized this week that I am over all the bullshit that was happening in my life and I'm back to feeling normal again like I used to before I fell into some ish.

thats good to hear, you ever take that vacation you were talkin about?

Applied for new position closer to home(within our hospital sysytem)....told my boss about it today and she is like "I'm going there too!! I'll fill out your transfer papers,sign em for you,leave em in ya mailbox and you will be good to....go good luck!" fucking awesome.

walkintoworkoner..

thats good to hear, you ever take that vacation you were talkin about?

Nah not yet, I really need to get my career right and start stackin paper again right now. I got tests scheduled for Monday and Tuesday to get my A+ certification and get this job working with computers.

It's like I had a rebirth or something. It is really hard to explain right now, but I been clean for a little and got through all the withdrawals and bullshit. Today is the first day that I really woke up feeling happy with a clean feeling, because it has literally been years since the only shit I was doing daily was bud. I spent years hooked on Xanax and coke..finally got away from it but just substituted it with opiates after a little and spent somewhere between a year and a half almost 2 years on that shit as a daily thing now that I think about it.

I went out tonight, went over my boy's apartment with all of my close friends and just smoked, and for the first time since I can't even remember I was actually laughing along with things and having a good time without faking it or being on drugs. Then my boy called me and asked for 20 dollars, begging. I didn't give it to him. Then he calls me later talking about "I'm going to rehab again, this time for a month, I'm leaving tomorrow blah blah blah." THEN my other boy calls me and said the rehab kid just robbed him for 20 dollars to buy bags of dope.

And I came home, smoked a port on my chair, and just reflected on things. And I thought about my boy and thought about my life, and just knew in my heart that I was good this time and that everything will be good as long as I hold it down. I was getting all these tingly sensations and shit no homo cus like I seriously have been numb and emotionless for SO long and I forgot what it feels like to be truly ALIVE.

Nah not yet, I really need to get my career right and start stackin paper again right now. I got tests scheduled for Monday and Tuesday to get my A+ certification and get this job working with computers.

It's like I had a rebirth or something. It is really hard to explain right now, but I been clean for a little and got through all the withdrawals and bullshit. Today is the first day that I really woke up feeling happy with a clean feeling, because it has literally been years since the only shit I was doing daily was bud. I spent years hooked on Xanax and coke..finally got away from it but just substituted it with opiates after a little and spent somewhere between a year and a half almost 2 years on that shit as a daily thing now that I think about it.

I went out tonight, went over my boy's apartment with all of my close friends and just smoked, and for the first time since I can't even remember I was actually laughing along with things and having a good time without faking it or being on drugs. Then my boy called me and asked for 20 dollars, begging. I didn't give it to him. Then he calls me later talking about "I'm going to rehab again, this time for a month, I'm leaving tomorrow blah blah blah." THEN my other boy calls me and said the rehab kid just robbed him for 20 dollars to buy bags of dope.

And I came home, smoked a port on my chair, and just reflected on things. And I thought about my boy and thought about my life, and just knew in my heart that I was good this time and that everything will be good as long as I hold it down. I was getting all these tingly sensations and shit no homo cus like I seriously have been numb and emotionless for SO long and I forgot what it feels like to be truly ALIVE.

you should move outta town. i feel you on that career and paper shit though. im so tired of hanging out with graffiti writers who just smoke and drink and wanna bomb all the time, or kids who just do too many drugs and just sit around and waste their money mindlessly. i wanna get away from my environment, thinking about moving outta town later this year. one of my good friends stopped selling d this week because he found a legit job selling cars, im pretty fucking jealous. i want to find a nice career myself that is legal paper. i want to be fucking with some dress shirt and tie type shit.

Decided to sell a carbon fiber hugger for $100 hopefully the shit gets into my account today or tomorrow.

Uhhh lets see got a side job putting flyers on peoples doors asking to buy there house. Basically putting sticky notes on like 500 houses (supposed to be 1000 but my boy doesnt care) and getting paid $250 for going for a walk in my old neighborhood.

APPLIED FOR SOME CITY JOB.. ITS FUKIN FAR FROM MY CRIB BUT DOUBLE THE MONEY AND IM SURE THE CITY GOT GOOD BENIFITS......HOPE I GET A CALL FOR AN INTERVIEW SOON...TOOK ME LIKE 2 HOURS TO FIX MY RESUME AND DO THE ONLINE APP. IF THEY CALL ME BACK IT WOULD MAKE MY GOOD DECISION FOR A NEW JOB EVEN BETTER...

Went to the pub Monday gambled $2 got $46 back

Told the boss I was entering a course because there wasn't enough work

Went to my friends place last night free grub and fun times to escape being bored just kicking it at home

Going to the footy tonight so I wont get completely wasted and will be able to do shit tomorrow