purehatecrew is a fucking toy

posterchild101

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The only reason you 2 hate purehatecrew is b/c he or she ripped on you it's not purehates fault that you have a MAGNUM decos as for you posterchild jus cus purehate ripped on you in your homemade markers and mops thread or wht ever it was called point is it was stupid and pointless and this should be in CHANNEL ZERO not THE YARD

Both of you fucking kids need to learn some fucking respect.. He told you what's up and you cry like a bitch? What the fuck is that... sack up.

How the fuck do you have any right to call anyone a toy? Check yourself!

I think this kid need a ban, straight up.

*Edit*

And why the fuck is this stupid ass thread in the Yard? Just proving yourself retarded even more.

I've only been on the site for a few weeks and have never even talked to the guy, it's the fact that you're a total fucking bitch that makes me not give a fuck about you or your opinion.

Saying shit like "so fuck you and your life" doesn't make you seem cool or tough... What're you 12 or 13? Seriously...

Done.

Posterchild the fact is show respect where respect is do and respect will be shown back if you don't like any of the "Faggots" as u call us on here then go back to puregraffiti forums. this shit should be locked, pointless gay thread.

dude gives people hell,its what he does, EVERY FUCKING PERSON ON HERE WILL GIVE YOU HELL WHEN YOU ACT LIKE A PUSSYHURT 16 YR OLD.........oh wait....you are. as a matter of fact i am gonna prop purehatecrew for making you hate him,its made me like him a little more.and you sir is gettin the nega props!

I know I'm quite new and all and probably don't have the presence to say this, but if I've ever seen a ban worthy thread.....

PS, I've never met him nor have I met you. Saying this, I'd sooner have a beer with him than a silly kid like yourself.

i doubt he is 16 anyways.

thats the generic age for someone to say for them to seem big.

im sure phc has style,or atleast gets up,or else he wouldnt have all the knowledge that he sure as hell has.

e-beef king none the less.

i love talking shit about people who keep it real and let everyone know whats up. So since i have this mad bitch craze faggotry running through my veins. I thought i would join this thread.

"PUREHATCREW" is a fucking toy. Yea fuck this dude for speaking the truth and not bullshitting people. I hate people who do what they do for themselves and not to be cool with everyone else. Hear my Purehate, your a toy for being a straight up G

dude gives people hell,its what he does, EVERY FUCKING PERSON ON HERE WILL GIVE YOU HELL WHEN YOU ACT LIKE A PUSSYHURT 16 YR OLD.........oh wait....you are. as a matter of fact i am gonna prop purehatecrew for making you hate him,its made me like him a little more.and you sir is gettin the nega props!

Exactly...this thread made my day, and for that PUREHATE gets da props....

pm to posterchild

i like when your mom chokes on my dick,

here eyes water and her make up runs, then i blow my load up her noise, and then she starts crying about how its hurting but she likes it cuz it helps her forget about you.

your a straight bitch,and wont respond to this cuz your scared.and 13.

• 1 year later...