Ottawa 613 - Capital City

gero

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chot? hill!!

in other news. the amount of houses and schools getting fill ins on them are disgusting in my eyes. its gettin to the point where it cannot be accidental anymore. itd prolly be wise to start lookin at what youre paintin on before you tag a writers door an he cracks you in the face for it

you guys know who you are

"in my eyes" key word there.

to you it's immoral to do graffiti on houses and schools.. fair

but some people are tired of having their shit buffed all the time, so a fill on the side of a house might be 'wrong' to you but the fact that you saw the fill (unbuffed) proves the whole point of hitting a spot like that.. to not have your shit get buffed within a few days..

I for one don't give a fuck, I'll write my name on literally anything.

I'm not looking to get into a long drawn out argument here over the pros and cons of hitting private property, I'm just giving you the reason for why people hit those types of spots. If you have more to say, PM me.

now back to flicks

3876652142_c0d24ac41e_o.jpg

4494391597_9f50f1c639_o.jpg

4494519741_a21000004f_b.jpg

4496841389_7077605e3c_o.jpg

4496739969_c3715f02a2_b.jpg

http://www.ottawa.ca/residents/bylaw/a_z/graffiti_en.html

Read and learn, kyev, you stupid fuck.

REMOVAL OF GRAFFITI

11. If the owner fails to comply with a notice, the Director of By-law and Regulatory Services or persons acting upon his or her instructions, may enter upon the lands at any reasonable time for the purposes of carrying out the work described in the notice.

12. Costs incurred by the City in doing the work required to be done by the notice may be recovered by action or by adding the costs to the tax roll and collecting them in the same manner as property taxes.

Graffiti is not a victimless crime.

SH, all good, friend, i appreciate the concern though. Pes is the homie, i heard about the piece, and am glad to see that one in particular gone, plus that's a burner, no worries at all. get at me this week.

on a side note, schools are cool to an extent, but smacking houses, well you've just gotta look at how that's gonna come back to you, karma can be a bitch. hitting a mom and pop store is bad enough, when there are hundreds of greedy banks and like 10 walmarts in this city you could be taking out your frustration on. but whatever, to each his own, we all have to answer for our own actions, just keep in mind how your choices affect your peers

anyway, been a while, i see a lot of improvement on these pages, big ups to everyone doing it right. peace