Ottawa 613 - Capital City

gero

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off... STATE YOUR NAME, and second, you're saying you're okay with uppertech being shut down? if we dont fight for it then its gonna be illegal, and they're slowly gonna move down and start making tech illegal. they care about the spillover on the part of the city thats near the wall, not the wall itself. Shutting techwall because we're hitting upper tech is not a valid reason for them to shut it down, and im sure they wouldn't. all im saying is that we have to fight to make upper tech legal again, I heard the people that own/run those crops beside it are starting a petition, but how long do you think that will take? it's gonna be at least two months, so we gotta do something that will get the city's attention NOW.

we're letting them take techwall down piece by piece, if we cooperate we're bound to get more fucked up, Kesar cooperated, and then got fucked for it, we just gotta show them that we're not gonna take it, i mean, if tech was made illegal, wouldnt everyone BOMB THE FUCK out of everything around it? we have to make sure the city understands that!

go bomb churches! haha

stop talking about him. it's bugging me.

First off... STATE YOUR NAME, and second, you're saying you're okay with uppertech being shut down? if we dont fight for it then its gonna be illegal, and they're slowly gonna move down and start making tech illegal. they care about the spillover on the part of the city thats near the wall, not the wall itself. Shutting techwall because we're hitting upper tech is not a valid reason for them to shut it down, and im sure they wouldn't. all im saying is that we have to fight to make upper tech legal again, I heard the people that own/run those crops beside it are starting a petition, but how long do you think that will take? it's gonna be at least two months, so we gotta do something that will get the city's attention NOW.

we're letting them take techwall down piece by piece, if we cooperate we're bound to get more fucked up, Kesar cooperated, and then got fucked for it, we just gotta show them that we're not gonna take it, i mean, if tech was made illegal, wouldnt everyone BOMB THE FUCK out of everything around it? we have to make sure the city understands that!

go bomb churches! haha

no offense, but this is a bad plan for a few reasons

#1) If all you're gonna do is cause the city to spend a ton of money everyday that the wall isn't legal, they'd sooner monitor the area 24/7 and catch you doing it than give it back

#2) It's pretty evident that they're monitoring the area already, waiting for someone noteworthy to come along and slip up, why throw yourself into the trap? It'll only make them think their plan is working.

#3) Upper and lower tech were never legal to begin with, it was always toletated space, and after last summer's buff, I think it's pretty clear that they aren't planning on loaning it out anymore

#4) The city is going to see the excessive bombing in the area as a sign of aggression and will respond in kind, not to mention that it will kill any case the petitioners may have to convince the city they've made a mistake.. Illegal hits piss off enough people as it is, if your plan is to purposely piss off more people than you already do, I doubt anyone's going to be doing us any favors.

I don't mean to shoot you down or anything, it's good you're thinking about this shit, but I think you need to go at it from a different approach.. It belongs to the city after all.. the only way we're going to get it back is through them. We don't have the numbers for an organized protest or a riot. The cops are crooked in this town, but not crooked enough to take a bribe, nor would anyone have enough of a bribe for them to lay off. It seems to me like that petition is the best course of action at this point. I doubt it would even be very hard to get enough signatures, if you were to talk to the people that walk their dogs there all the time, or the guys who ball on the courts.. Someone could even go talk to the arts department at the universities, you'd probably get a massive amount of support through them.

Illegal hits piss off enough people as it is, if your plan is to purposely piss off more people than you already do, I doubt anyone's going to be doing us any favors.quote]

I thought this was what it was all about, pissing people off, what happened to having some balls and pulling illegal shit off. don't rely on always having a "legal wall" around to paint anytime.

Illegal hits piss off enough people as it is, if your plan is to purposely piss off more people than you already do, I doubt anyone's going to be doing us any favors.quote]

I thought this was what it was all about, pissing people off, what happened to having some balls and pulling illegal shit off. don't rely on always having a "legal wall" around to paint anytime.

no doubt, I won't disagree, but this was in regards to his plan to bring back upper tech as a legal wall. And if that's the goal, then I think you would agree that going around shitting on everybody wouldn't be the best way to go about it

l_d2d846936e92a98fc1b7dae3e8b89038.jpg

l_0771b454b2f0499aa750b0e033db09d6.jpg

l_815997da84fe4d22a65954cc23a73fd5.jpg

since when has the city done us favors? their making a killing of graffiti removal. the city LOVES illegal graffiti. despite what they say an how much they front like they hate it. they love it. graffiti removal is a fuckin kuwall.

it costs $50 of paint to cover a piece on a roof, but they bill you hundreds. ive even heard in some cases, thousands. yes, a good portion goes into labor and wages. but not all of it. the multi-million dollar cleanup isnt costing them multi-millions. its prolly costing them a third of what they say for paint and wages. wheres the rest of the money go? cities pocket.

there is a bylaw that if you get caught paintin graffiti. you ALSO get a $615 fine for the cleanup as well as the charge.

i have no doubt they will eventually make tech illegal. because they know its gonna be bombed ridiculous and they'll prolly pressure wash it to boot. just like lower tech. look how much that cost us.

if you seriously wanna rebel against the buff. hunt out their yards and etch their windshields or some shit. or a lot of city property. thats the only way to seriously hurt them. you cant fight this cities buff on privately owned businesses, it dosent cost the city or the removal company a dollar. dont get me wrong. i love hitting privately owned businesses cuz their the better buildings to paint. but if you want to stick it to the man. paint shit that'll piss em off. city property. grow some balls and tag a cruiser. the boys in blue gotta pay to clean it up. fill ins on government property. you gotta play it like chess. one move ahead of em. and right now we arnt playing it smart, we too caught up in petty beef and whose got the bigger balls that we aint workin together. niggaz gotta show love, cuz face it, no one gets recognition in a town everyone sleeps on. you'd be surprised what you could get done with a little planning an a little drive an ambition. rather than drunk shennaighans and lining out a street to see it gone in the morning. execute spots. play it smart, be on gaurd. jake will arrest you a lot, sure. but if they got nothing to charge you on. then its just a 2 hour inconvience that will result in you getting home a bit later than usual. worst case scenario you get thrown in jail for 30 days for violating your probation.

you could have all the firepower in the world. but what good is it if you cant make a single bullet count?

blah blah blah, i could go on, but this is long enough. hope you get the points. peace

"no doubt, I won't disagree, but this was in regards to his plan to bring back upper tech as a legal wall. And if that's the goal, then I think you would agree that going around shitting on everybody wouldn't be the best way to go about it."

Tech wall let alone the upper part never really was a legal wall to begin with, it's always be a gray zone and to be honest losing the ability to paint it should actually be a good thing. When you don't have that "legal" spot it forces you to go out and actually paint all over the place, which makes more graffiti all over the city instead of just painting and re-painting the same old spot. Which is a good thing, more shit up is the name of the game and if shitting on people is what has to happen than so be it. This is graffiti after all, it is illegal, most people hate it, the city especially. I thought that was pretty clear, lets not lose sight of what it is we do for fun here.

Anyways I've gone off on a tangent and blah blah blah, upper tech got wiped out. you think you can reason with the city and get it back. your better off concentrating on finding new spots.

• Like 1