Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ottawa 613 - Capital City

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly desa knows about deza on fypt...who doesn't,he isnt even painting in this city right now.Really tho you should commenting on the fact there is desa in the ny who crushes.I explained that to my good friend,so he does'nt write desa anymore.Thanks for pointing out the obvious geros.

Re: Ottawa 613 - Capital City - Today, 01:10 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yea but. cops everywhere in that little parking lot path thing. lights on. police boats. search thing.

Girl who suicided herself, they think it might have been around there...

i personally don't think it matters whether vols paints freights or not. he's getting his name up on some steel and he's doing it in a way that's not hurting anyone. he painted a pretty decent piece and didn't diss anyone or heat out someones spot. furthermore, i really don't think it's relevant discussing whether vols is a ginger or geros' tall or short or secretly a flying squirrel because it doesn't change the fact that they're putting in a lot of work while a lot of us (especially myself) are sleeping. big ups to both of them.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH