Ottawa 613 - Capital City

gero

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i personally don't think it matters whether vols paints freights or not. he's getting his name up on some steel and he's doing it in a way that's not hurting anyone. he painted a pretty decent piece and didn't diss anyone or heat out someones spot. furthermore, i really don't think it's relevant discussing whether vols is a ginger or geros' tall or short or secretly a flying squirrel because it doesn't change the fact that they're putting in a lot of work while a lot of us (especially myself) are sleeping. big ups to both of them.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

^^^^

You fucking morons.... What are you doing posting that shit? for the love of god save them QGRY's,,, shit is just wack, little do the children know everytime they paint a panel with their bright ass new colors, they likely stole a panel, or covered the panel of someone way the hell beyond you... yall dont deserve to be on a shortline flat like that straight goods...

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128627&page=2

Check out the first comment on this page, says it all........

I like to "sound tall"?

So, should I type like some wanna-be gangster instead, since forming coherent sentences means I'm "trying to sound big".

Fuck that.

Keep it up though, next time I meet a writer they wont believe who I am because they're expecting some 4 foot tall kid.

b7607df5.jpg

32eae815.jpg

• 1 year later...