Ottawa 613 - Capital City

gero

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3861187389_a79a371940.jpg/QUOTE]

wack.

I feel you home boy, I feel you. Thats just the way Ottawa is now however.

Kids keep lowering the bar both style and effort-wise (hollows in spots that had fill-ins for years, and so forth).

Just expect to be disapointed with illegal graffiti in the city.

I feel you home boy, I feel you. Thats just the way Ottawa is now however.

Kids keep lowering the bar both style and effort-wise (hollows in spots that had fill-ins for years, and so forth).

Just expect to be disapointed with illegal graffiti in the city.

i agree with whoever this is, but the buff in ottawa is getting to strong to compete with street-level wise, even rooftops and hard to get too spots are gettng the regular buff.

of course I have, but saying a spot doesnt deserve a fillin where someone has previously done a 8 letter straight (rasek ops) is ridiculous. you do the best you can get away with, and you use what people have previously done as a guideline, or go bigger.

There's zero progression if people are gonna do less and less, just because they're scared of a buff.

I've done multiple spots this year with more than 4 colours, that were buffed the next day, no flick. It fuckin happens. Am I just gonna do hollows from now on because of that? Fuck no