Ottawa 613 - Capital City

gero

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ur tag sucks

ur bombs suck even more

Ya well most of those bombing that I posted are pretty old.

But im still working as much on my tag/throwups alphabet.

Im the only bomer where I live so I got no inspiration which mean I have to get up even more.

wow.. PACK. get out o graphitti now man. u dissed out major ottawa history, and you put a penis on the rip piece. are you handicapped. was your brains growth stunnted, was your mother a crack head when she had you.

after that it no longer matters how good you get, next time you show your face to the people that matter your gonna get beat down. and i dont think its gonna be one of those leason learner beat downs... i can see those dudes stomping your head.

ever herd a watermelon pop...

you have to be retarded.. thats the only logical answer to this.

• Like 1

wow.. PACK. get out o graphitti now man. u dissed out major ottawa history, and you put a penis on the rip piece. are you handicapped. was your brains growth stunnted, was your mother a crack head when she had you.

after that it no longer matters how good you get, next time you show your face to the people that matter your gonna get beat down. and i dont think its gonna be one of those leason learner beat downs... i can see those dudes stomping your head.

ever herd a watermelon pop...

you have to be retarded.. thats the only logical answer to this.

i am still in shock over that. my jaw is still hanging. i honestly cant believe you did that or that anyone with you would allow that.

WOW. people like you create a need for serious violence within the graff community.