Ottawa 613 - Capital City

gero

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIX

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Screw keepsix...

I'd rather be part of an international community and forum...posting pics to a local site that is only there to sell graf supplies is a bit suspect...and too corporate for my taste...

but Geros, your welcome to go over there and post your KKKKEEEEEEPPP SIIIIXXXXX ISSSS OVVVERRR THEEEREEEE lame-ass posts...given that you are posting to this forum...it's lame of you to be directing users of this site to that one...if you're going to disrespect this forum....do it elsewhere....

then dont buy the supplies moron, and stay here for fucks sake. Who started this new thread in the first place? You? NO, so why the fuck are you offended?

You're fuckin lame for wanting to "be part of an international community", who the fuck cares who sees your shit, I post FOR OTTAWA people, and I come to this thread to see OTTAWA flicks.

And besides, in the last thread, exactly how many out of towners had good shit to say about our city? Pretty damn close to zero.

Here's the benefit of an Ottawa-run forum: A moderator who knows who the idiots are in this city, that way they can be banned nice and quick. Like yourself; who the fuck wants a negative nancy like you in a "community".

Do you have any benefits of staying here? Other than posting your own work so other cities writers can see of course.

So, do you work for this forum? Tell me how I was disrepecting it. By telling people to go to another forum?

REALITY CHECK: THE PEOPLE WHO RUN THIS SITE DONT GIVE A FUCK WHERE ANY OF US POST. NOR DO THEY CARE WHEN SNITCHES COME ON HERE AND POSTED HEATED SHIT.

Once again, for the millionth time:

Keep hiding behind screennames kids, it makes you look tough.

fuck dude, dont even get me started. kudos for taking the time to go out and flick shit, but if thats the extent of your contributions, I dont see what you're so worried about. Stay here, post other peoples work, and have a great day.

9c4ef753.jpg

I dont even see how you can complain at all man. All you gotta do is click "quote", copy all the image tags, and paste it to another forum. It's not like you're worried about your exposure to other cities, unless you have a giant comeback planned for this summer.

then dont buy the supplies moron, and stay here for fucks sake. Who started this new thread in the first place? You? NO, so why the fuck are you offended?

You're fuckin lame for wanting to "be part of an international community", who the fuck cares who sees your shit, I post FOR OTTAWA people, and I come to this thread to see OTTAWA flicks.

And besides, in the last thread, exactly how many out of towners had good shit to say about our city? Pretty damn close to zero.

Here's the benefit of an Ottawa-run forum: A moderator who knows who the idiots are in this city, that way they can be banned nice and quick. Like yourself; who the fuck wants a negative nancy like you in a "community".

Do you have any benefits of staying here? Other than posting your own work so other cities writers can see of course.

So, do you work for this forum? Tell me how I was disrepecting it. By telling people to go to another forum?

REALITY CHECK: THE PEOPLE WHO RUN THIS SITE DONT GIVE A FUCK WHERE ANY OF US POST. NOR DO THEY CARE WHEN SNITCHES COME ON HERE AND POSTED HEATED SHIT.

Once again, for the millionth time:

Keep hiding behind screennames kids, it makes you look tough.

bit of a hot head eh? if you've got so much pent up hostility try jerking off....I've heard that works wonder for duded that have their heads up their asses....

look if you don't want you use 12ozprophet...then just don't. But lurking around here posting to go to the keepsix?

lame....

Go ask keepsix how they'd fell if someone was on their site directing traffic to 12oz. Maybe you'll learn something about being respectful...

you might be up....but you've got a lot to learn about being mature....

Congrats on starting this thread....now piss off if you don't want to use it....anyone can start a thread on here...that don't make you special....

If you'd prefer someone else be the tread owner....say the word. I've got 10 seconds to spare...

Talk allllll you want about maturity man, you could have been "mature" and u2u'd me. but no, you played the anonymous card and wrote all that shit.

I (not psychic) see a post from some random person, who is calling me lame-ass for wanting people to post at another forum. (by the way, when people have a forum, the have the ability to delete posts, so what would keepsix do? delete the post if they cared)

I dunno what your grudge is, but you're the one who started the name calling, expect retaliation you dimwit.

The threads all your's hot shot. Have fun jerkin off, I'll be out painting.

Mature is PMing someone? Oh. I didn't get that memo. I guess it is a lot more mature to whisper something to someone...than to just say it openly...

whatever.

You're posting to a public forum. You're dissing that forum. I posted my reaction. You got all hissy. You got skooled. Now you're talking shit....but you're going to go away now and lick your wounds...

I'm fine with that chain of cause and effect....

But go ahead be the "real" mature one and do your best working out a way to retaliate....

Good on ya...

Whatever you say man, you're obviously the superior forum-goer. I got SKOOOOLED....

maturity is knowing when the jealous types are trolling, have a great night!

will do...

(and I think everyone can easily figure out who's the jealous type with the monster super ego)

Talk allllll you want about maturity man, you could have been "mature" and u2u'd me. but no, you played the anonymous card and wrote all that shit.

I (not psychic) see a post from some random person, who is calling me lame-ass for wanting people to post at another forum. (by the way, when people have a forum, the have the ability to delete posts, so what would keepsix do? delete the post if they cared)

I dunno what your grudge is, but you're the one who started the name calling, expect retaliation you dimwit.

The threads all your's hot shot. Have fun jerkin off, I'll be out painting.

im glad the fucking kid played the anonymous card dude you look like a fucking retard... at least humor these people and get a hidden screen name so you dont have to degrade your name any further... I dont care if you did 100 pieces, i along with the rest of everyone will forever remember how gay you are... way to ruin your rep for a lifetime... real talk kid.

we're redirecting people to keepsix cause of the forrum issue. so be nice. and ive met you so dont run your mouth Jack. im offended easily.

You're confusing me with someone else. Cause we've definitely never met. I'm sorry your so

easily offended. My intension wasn't to be mean....just to be straight-up.

And as to assumptions that I'm playing the anonymous card. Whatever. Lets all post our

home addresses and phone numbers so we can know who is who....right? Personally I have

a lot of respect for everyone who posts under their street name. And I also have a lot of

respect for those who do a lot of good work but post anonymously. I just don't have much

respect for people who say it has to be one way or the other.

As to keepsix.

Look, if keepsix is the superior forum....go use it and built it into a living breathing

community. Presently it isn't. Gero suggested moving over to keepsix. Fair enough. I think

presenting options is great. I just think that continuing to try to redirect people to keepsix

is weak.

And post like "KEEEEEEEPPPPPP SSSSSSIIIIIIIXXXX DOOOOOT COOOOOM" are frankly

embarassing.

It's like you're back in high school trying to peer pressure everyone to come join you with

the cool kids over in your super-clique. And you've got some wicked ass posters to do it....

Wheeeeeeee....

Whatever. I'll make my own choices based on what is best....instead of following some herd

mentality of "lets all move over to this place cause it's super better".

Personally I like 12oz. It works well. It has a good layout. I'd still have to come over here to

check out what is going on in NYC or Paris, or MTL anyway. So why bother bouncing from two

sites?

I just think using one forum to redirect to another is weak. Now I don't run my own

forum....so I don't know what the netiquette is on this....or how I should react if someone

came on my forum and tried to draw my membership to another site. But I figure it's not

that cool. Maybe Pisspot would have a more informed perspective on that...

Plus I don't see what advantage having a moderator would provide....aside from censorship.

I'd rather everyone...stupid and genius....be able to speak freely. If someone says

something assinine....then there will at least be some unmoderated moments of hilarious

drama between pics of graf. Instead of bans and post removals...

I have no problem sucking it up and tolerating toys and noobs and assholes being

dipshits...wasn't that how your elders treated you when you were coming up? Don't we learn

by making mistakes and getting knocked down for it...and then we either learn to swim...or

we sink....

And as to the comment that people from other cities come on the 12oz Ottawa tread and

talk shit about how lame Ottawa is....

Who cares.

I know who I am. I know what my city is. I know it's value and worth. I know who's got the

skillz and who's just getting up. Someone talking smack isn't going to make me hafta

runaway to a moderated forum so I can act like I'm King shit and restrict their ability to say

whatever the hell they want to say....

ok let's get a few things settled...

keepsix isn't an online store. keepsix has been around for at least 6 or 7 years, and its main focus has always been showcasing ottawa graffiti while other sites are busy sleeping on this city. the influence was from a9z's old park central site, and since it went down keepsix has been the only one i know of to continue focusing on the capital over the years.

the site's been on and offline over the years, but selling belton has been going on here since 2006, as an alternative to buying it at a hipster doofus store in the market from a bunch of people who can't even properly explain to its customers the function of the supplies it sells. the price is about the same as other high quality paints, but belton (in my opinion) is a much better value for your dollar, it has nicer colours, and a lower pressure, perfect for outlining pieces. either way, if you can't paint with rust paints, wal mart/CT brands, krylon, right down to the $2 paint, you probably shouldn't be using this type of "designer" paint in the first place. it wasn't an option for alot of us coming up, and many people who learned with shit like rusto and krylon will swear by that stuff and never touch a can of montana, belton, true colorz, etc. besides, the high quality stuff isn't for much more than doing nice pieces with, if you bomb with it you're probably A)a douchebag with mom's credit card or B ) stupid. selling something like belton to people here is just adding another option, and people buying it are supporting someone who is helping people who are asking for a choice other than what's been available, and supporting someone who isn't in it to gouge a bunch of kids.

as for the forum issue, who cares? these things are a poison in graffiti's very existence. the ottawa thread is a prime example of why exactly the internet has ruined graffiti. i havent decided if it's because ottawa graffiti has gotten so toy, or if there's just a higher rate of punks in this city with access to the computer. just because something's there, doesn't mean it needs to be flicked and posted that very night, especially when it's the same 3 tags and throwups posted 20 times.

anyway, thats my piece.

oh and if someone knows maro, tell that motherfucker to never EVER put a tag over one of my throwups again if he knows whats good for him...