Ottawa 613 - Capital City

gero

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're a really wack crew... and basically everything. Just saw shitty throwups, hollows and tags over sberk, blitz, an old nesk, orek, sars, more, maro, rasek and spaz, its disgusting. And ive heard of this goof mez or whatever going over lets and shit.

LOL-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0vxz0fR22E -Kyev,Reces,Mark,Mouse

man, shit like this aggitates me. trying to say graffiti directly relates to broken windows an garbage piling up in the streets? fuck off.

another conservative prude trying to ride the anti-graffiti bandwagon to get into city council. shits pathetic

go writers!

ye and ontop of that they used a rage song, ahaha

typically rage songs are used to by communities such as ours voicing frustration of government control, regulation and their relationship with big corporations and business. Speaking out against controlling institutions and the political push and support for property laws over humans lives and well-being. Bet the turd who designed the video thought he was up there with mr.x and the king as free thinkers.

i love how this is a thread based on the ottawa graff scene, where the site is about posting graff flicks. ppl always complaining that the thread is wack and that there arent enough pics commin up, and i agree, Than when somebody starts posting a gd amount a flicks, and decent ones, some fagget who cant throw anything but the same burner over and over has to say something.

and no i dont paint

talkin shit over internet forums is fuckin wack, get a life.

thats it for me.

agen-9.jpg

i love how this is a thread based on the ottawa graff scene, where the site is about posting graff flicks. ppl always complaining that the thread is wack and that there arent enough pics commin up, and i agree, Than when somebody starts posting a gd amount a flicks, and decent ones, some fagget who cant throw anything but the same burner over and over has to say something.

and no i dont paint

talkin shit over internet forums is fuckin wack, get a life.

thats it for me.

The same burner over and over is a hell of a lot better than not painting, haha fuckin graffiti fans thinking posting a couple flicks means anything

Who's taking it personally? You assume too much, or you seem to be confusing me with "adict"

You're also jumping in. So then why are YOU taking it personally, why not just close the browser?

I wonder why people say the same shit over and over, right after some self righteous picture poster thinks he has a valid opinion.

Unfortunately, it's a free for all here when it comes to posting. There's supposed to be 'rules'. but especially here, not everyone listens. Similar to graffiti on walls. :O

''Who's takin it personally?''You are obviously if you keep typing. everytime an issue like addict brought up coughs up onto our thread your always the first one to advocate your point of view . You ARE one of those ppl who says the same shit over and over again. ''why not just close the browser?''