Ottawa 613 - Capital City

gero

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

leave forever? =O crazy concept don't ya' think? What the fuck is with people these days? "Oh my, I got hit by a car and it really hurt, Ima do it again yo, then ima do it again!"

If you don't like it, get the fuck out of here or don't complain. Fuckin' idiot....

leave forever? =O crazy concept don't ya' think? What the fuck is with people these days? "Oh my, I got hit by a car and it really hurt, Ima do it again yo, then ima do it again!"

If you don't like it, get the fuck out of here or don't complain. Fuckin' idiot....

--> yer the one who doesnt paint and has nothing better to do than lurk GRAFFITI forms of a place you dont even live in anymore, nevermind paint. Arnt you done that paper? i thought you said you were outta here after you handed it in? Do you not have anything better to do? You would think being all educated, not working at home depot and all the other greatness you have acheived would provide you with another hobby, or at least to make a better comparison than checking graff forms vrs getting hit by a car, clearly they are really similar.

Im obviously gonna use the forms.there is stuff on here i enjoy looking at,odds are there will be more flicks over newjack moves and comments...another concept that you prolly slipped by you in school cause you were here jerking off to other peoples initiative via 12oz. Sure it sucks to hear people complain, but at least im complaining about somehting i actually give a fuck about....not on a form that supports someone elses lifestyle, unlike you internet hero!

I wish i could give you the pleasure of saying i look forward to your next useless contribution to this community, and get another glimpse of how much of your life you devote to this form despite the fact you do not participate in the lifestyle.

Good luck on finding yourself...if you have anything to say, pm it to me, save the rest of us, i know it wont fill you e-thug ego and reputation of stating shit on the internet, but hopefully you can overcome your inner G!

what you spell "forms" is spelt FORUMS. It's right at the top of the page you stupid fuck. My god... haven't you learned that not everything on the internet you read is true? How the fuck do you know I haven't been bullshitting all of you this whole time? Think for once you stupid son of a bitch....

what you spell "forms" is spelt FORUMS. It's right at the top of the page you stupid fuck. My god... haven't you learned that not everything on the internet you read is true? How the fuck do you know I haven't been bullshitting all of you this whole time? Think for once you stupid son of a bitch....

Deflect some more loser...

Dems4.jpg

Pes5.jpg

I don't want to be rude to anyone but ... hahaha!!!

The fact that you see more ottawa stuff there prove the legal eagleness of hull. ( is that even a word).

I only know 2-3 guy that bomb or bombed in hull...

I remember doing a piece with a guy from hull that I won't say his name. We were wondering what spot to paint. So he said , well lets go over them , (a dbs duo if i remember correctly). So im like , well no we can't go over them...He's like well this is Are wall they shouldn't come paint here...So i convince him to paint pilons o.Ov . The ironic part is that he was painting at the HouseOfPaint this year.

2+2=3 ?

Im pretty sure those writer were talking about the Legal Wall more then the streets haha !

Just take a 5min ride on St.Joseph and you will see more Ott. stuff there then Hull stuff in all the City.

My 2 cents.

Well if we are talking bout the illegal situation.

I don't see their point of ''getting back their territory''.

I mean , first of all , hull graffiti was pretty much , dead. You guys just took advantage of it.

Second of all , it ain't like ottawa started dissing and going over everything right. Or is it ? haha.

When they do take their spots back in Hull I'll call the cops so the Gatineau police can bust them just like they busted us at Hull 2. It's not as legal eagle as you think it is.

quit your bitchin, everyone gets bagged. frontin like a snitch is wacker than wack.

hull is only acknowledged on two occasions.

#1 its 10:35 an you need beer

#2 you forget to turn on king edward