Ottawa 613 - Capital City

gero

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That video was about as good as Joe Somebody's videos. Dope shit for real.

Joe somebody, is obviously a somebody if your mentioning him to insult us. We're not here to gain haters, we're promoting, you don't like us that's cool.. we're not stressing it, but remember you took the time to check the video for the whole 3 and a half minutes.. and I bet your one of the dudes who commented, and down rated.

deucez. - noh8

Joe somebody, is obviously a somebody if your mentioning him to insult us. We're not here to gain haters, we're promoting, you don't like us that's cool.. we're not stressing it, but remember you took the time to check the video for the whole 3 and a half minutes.. and I bet your one of the dudes who commented, and down rated.

deucez. - noh8

Yes, he is a somebody. Kind of like Nesk is a somebody, he is horrible at graffiti but he is still a somebody. Even Gero is a somebody, he might have some talent when it comes to graffiti but he is a complete moron. He seems kinda fried from all the weed and whatever else hes smokin or snortin or who knows what.

What makes you think I watched the whole 3 and a half minutes of it? I didn't post on youtube don't you worry little man, or are you the big fatty? Fuck you remind me of bubba spaxx, what was that stupid fuckin' song with all the mud wrestling and the pig fucking?

Just go away, promoting shitty rap videos has no place here, only self promoting your own graffiti and trying to get props from others for posting other peoples shit is allowed. Oh and making fun of Nesk and Gero is tolerable too.

Zip it in and zip it out!

Re: LOOKING FOR ART

LOL, nah he's right though. We shouldn't be posting our videos that have 'kiyaks' in it (which isn't a canadian sport jackass @detroit)

p.s. it wasn't a kiyak.... *sigh*:lol:

Shit i bet it was kilo's of coke cause ya'll are so hood!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKnSpimeAF4

way to name you're "rap group" after a video game though. Unless there's more meaning behind BrotherNArms, if there is please be so kind as to share it!

You sound like a fucking idiot. Don't ever mess with DBS yo, because Mopes sure as shit won't be coming after you, maybe he will send ses.

Next time you wanna go on a little rant. DON'T K? YOU LITTLE SAUSAGE FUCKING PEE DRINKING, NOT LIKING VAGINA AND LOVING DICK BANANA SUCKING RETARD. (Yes, I'm mocking you for being a complete retard.)

You sound like a fucking idiot. Don't ever mess with DBS yo, because Mopes sure as shit won't be coming after you, maybe he will send ses.

Next time you wanna go on a little rant. DON'T K? YOU LITTLE SAUSAGE FUCKING PEE DRINKING, NOT LIKING VAGINA AND LOVING DICK BANANA SUCKING RETARD. (Yes, I'm mocking you for being a complete retard.)

Who the fuck are you. State your name.

Archived