Did Anyone Get April Fooled?

Weapon X

I can't sleep so I'll front on 12oz and act all cheery.

I was watching Pardon The Interruption when Mike Wilbon and Tony Kornheiser started off the episode discussing the latest development in the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament.

They stated that the NCAA officials had made an error in officiating the Kansas/Davidson game - that they had mistakenly allowed a Kansas player who had fouled out to remain in the last 16 seconds of the game.

They continued, stating that the NCAA had decided to replay the dying seconds of the game in North Carolina before the Final Four begins.

I was shocked, and was ready to make my imaginary phone calls to my imaginary friends when Kornheiser told the camera - "April Fools".

Yeah, they fucking sold it, and I'm a gullible fuck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i did.

i went to the Chicago Bulls game.

and during the halftime show, Benny the bull (team mascot) attempted a trampoline slam dunk with some spin move and fell.

he was on the floor and holding his leg and he signaled for help and some people helped him off the court. the crowd was speechless.. everyone thought he was hurt.

then the motherfucker comes running out with a sign that said "april fools"

shit had me crackin' up!

yeah my story sucked.

I saw Diary Of The Dead

I got fooled into thinking it was a good movie by George Romero, when really it was about as dissappointing as Godfather 3

Luckily the bar at the theatre has my homegirl serving bloody marys for 4$, and she hooked it up xtra stiff with well upgrade for free

That was no joke

This girl I've been talking to tried to get me. It went like this.

*Insert happy convo*

Girl: Listen I need to tell you something

Me: You've got a kid. I knew it! I knew it! This shit always happens to me every god damn time

Girl: No listen I like you alot and everything but I can't see you anymore...

Me: O'rly whys that?

Girl: I am kinda seeing someone else...

Me: Oh good I thought it was for something bad, its kinda good because I've been talking to this girl on the side and I mean lately we've been kinda serious getting together and stuff so I mean its for the best anyways. No worries

Girl: What?!

Me: What?

Girl: Mine was just an April Fools! What the hell is going on!?

Me:...

Girl: Are you for real!?

Me: ...

Girl: Oh my god you are such a freakin asshole I swear I thought you were a nice guy and I really liked you blah blah blah and you turn out like all the others...

Me:ahhhhhhhhh April Fools, suckeeeeer tryna pull that shit on me damn girl you mad haha...

camron.gif

i was playing records monday night, and when the clock hit midnight, i decided to pull some april fool's shit on one of the owners. so i go up to the bar, tell the dude that something in the booth smells like burning, and go back to doing my thing. the booth is really tight quarters, so he comes in, and when he leans down to smell the amps, his shoulder hits the headphone jack and completely snaps it. so he stands up and is like "oh shit man, i'm soooo sorry i just broke you headphones." to which all i could do was laugh and say "don't worry, it's karma for trying to pull such a shitty april fool's trick on you." lucky for me, the headphones were just a $20 pair of sony's.