Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I know yall are on some fuck loss prevention tip

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I know what I saw. I don't mind if you have to steal to survive, but if you're doing it and you punk out when you get caught you get no love from me.

But what does punking out have to do with the story?

How do we know it wasn't some feeble junkie bum stealing his meal for the week?

And what does necessity have to do with racking? If you feel like you can take that shit, then wouldn't you just take it?

And what's up with you saying that the only time that you racked shit was when you didn't need it, but when you did need shit you didn't rack?

I don't even understand where you're comming from on this one.

Being older and wiser than I was when I was an angry lawless teen this is my opinion.

I fully support stealing as much shit as you can from big corporation$.

Or you can pretend like you ain't getting worked over as much as possible by them.

Those stockholders are gonna be OK, trust me.

You should support your local shoplifters too.

That guy on the bus with those t bone steaks, ribs, and the low low prices could turn an average dinner into an epic barbeque.

Good on you i say, sounds like he deserved it. At my old work we didnt have a security door or cameras we'd just have to keep watch over every single person in the store, which was a bastard at the weekends. I think 1 hat got stolen over like 3 months.

I've helped LP at my Home Depot wrap people up before...I never would go out of my way to do it myself like this herb, but when dudes asked me to I'd always bodyslam a nigga for em, mainly cuz they were real cool dudes that let me get away with a lot of shady shit. They're actually both now guards at the ACI, so nice to have a few friends in there haha

My brother used to do LP, and so does a dude in my crew (who has shoplifting arrests, funny enough). Sometimes they just put the wrong muthafuckas in a position of authority haha

Word the fuck up.

Morals asside, that's another reason altogether to not get the cops involved in anything.

I asked the niggas for directions once and next thing I knew i was up against the wall getting my ID ran for warrants.

I wish Spicey Chicken woulda got locked up on some warrants for playing Mr Hero.

That would have been fucking hilarious. :lol:

funny thing was it was an out of county warrant, so they had to call another manager to pick my keys up. I bailed out real quick and had to have the bondsman drop me off at the mall there, where another store was. By then everyone in the whole district knew an acting manager had been taken to jail, so I went in there and told them who I was, talked to the district head on the phone, explained to him that the cops didnt come looking for me, that they came because THEIR SYSTEM gave me a false alarm code, and didnt even get written up or fired, and this is a big corporate place you all have been to...

If you got good sales numbers you can really get away with anything

and I never had to hold keys again, which was fine by me, because opening the store early working on commission is weak as fuck

Oh yeah, and despite all that, Im still in their system as "rehireable" and I use the manager as a reference all the time, because I wasnt even supposed to be holding keys, but they were understaffed and too cheap to transfer someone they should have. I can walk into any one of those stores and get a job like right now if I wanted

But talk about a suprise, it was one of the weirdest times I got arrested

haha i used to work in a waldbaums. And whenever someone stole, and all the security and managers would go up front to grab him.I would be going around the store racking like a MOTHERFUCKER. I seriously didnt buy grocerys for like a year straight...

But what does punking out have to do with the story?

How do we know it wasn't some feeble junkie bum stealing his meal for the week?

And what does necessity have to do with racking? If you feel like you can take that shit, then wouldn't you just take it?

And what's up with you saying that the only time that you racked shit was when you didn't need it, but when you did need shit you didn't rack?

I don't even understand where you're comming from on this one.

Feeble junkie bums steal what feeble junkie bums eat. Shit that they don't have to fuck around preparing. Ten to one says this dude wasn't hurting.

Most people rack for the thrill, not for the item. Strange as it may seem...did you really NEED all the paint you ever stole? No, it was a luxury. Most people don't want to pay for it because it just adds to the experience of breaking the law. I feel a lot more secure taking risks when I know if I got pinched (never happened, but still), I could pay restitution blahx3 and not go through the system. It's complicated.

The big thing that pisses me off about this is that this store actually expects dude to handle LP when he's not getting paid to do LP under duress (saying, we'll fuck with your money/quarterly bonus if numbers in your department go down). That's practically begging for a lawsuit...if he tackled dude and dude hit his head and he wasn't bonded and carrying a badge and cuffs...people would be getting sued like whoa. My old store used to get hit with $10k suits when a shopping cart would slam into some lawyer's BMW...one lady threatened an ADA discrimination suit because she claimed we wouldn't do her shopping for her. The reality was that she weighed about 350 pounds and was such a disgusting fat pig you could smell her when she walked in the store...and she'd rag on whoever helped her, so no one ever wanted to help her. So, the manager had to resort to threatening to cut someone's hours if they wouldn't help...instead of just doing it himself and actually earning that $80k a year he got for telling other people what to do.

THAT makes me want to go out and rack my blue balls off and not give a fuck who sees me...the manager? He can bring it. The stockers? Let them get some. They fuck with me, that's a quarter million out of court my way.

Believe it. The only way they'll drop this practice is when it starts costing them big time.

Spicey, don't you have a union rep? Let them know what's up. Your store is tripping big time...the managers get bonuses that make yours pale in comparison when the numbers look good, and LP comes out of the same numbers and it's a bad look for them. Also, the company ALWAYS assumes the employees are in on theft, so they put pressure on the boss to fuck with them, etc.

The grocery business is a fucked up game.

That's practically begging for a lawsuit...if he tackled dude and dude hit his head and he wasn't bonded and carrying a badge and cuffs...people would be getting sued like whoa. .

thats really true

A lot of places I worked for said never to do shit like this under any circumstance

Nigga you know damn well that shit wasn't going to affect your paycheck

in any which way ever.

Come on now.

I usually agree with you but corporate has been on some shit about bonus levels, so when the quarter comes by and I dont get mty profits share and my bonus, then yeah Im gonna be on your ass.

Also, I tried to take my shit back but dude was not having it, trying to deny it. So fuck him. If I call you on your shit, give it back and try again tomorrow when Im not on my shift. I dont give a fuck.

where do you work?

saving a piece of meat really isnt gonna effect your prophet sharing check.

and then you say all this shit about do it when your not there?

your not making very much cents homie.

i got cought steeling before and loss prevention

was all hyped up cause they saved 3 cans of paint

and one of the workers was all pumped up about helping with the bust.

for everything you save from going out the door about 10 other things go out without

you knowing.

so congrats hero, you saved one steak that aint gonna effect your prophet or your bonus.

Anyway DAO....point being- if people are stealing to eat, I'd buy them a sandwich. It's nothing to me....even though I don't have much, I have enough to share so someone doesn't have to do that.

Except something entirely different is at play here...

....because EVERYBODY that LP jammed up at my old store could easily afford what they were stealing. I saw them pulling dozens of packages of film out of some middle aged woman's Gucci purse and she was crying so hard her makeup was doing the Tammy Faye slide and getting on her silk blouse. Serious pwnage...definitely ROFLs with extra LOL syrup served in a stretch LMAO.

To be honest, we didn't have too many crackheads trying to steal because the LP in my store were pretty on point, so they went down the street to the Lucky's and ate and drank 40's in the bathroom there.

Needless to say, they didn't have LP so half the floor staff were racking like fools as well.

I have, nor ever will again agree with DAO as much as i do on this one.

Points to be made from my side of the internets :

1. Who fucking cares if ANYONE steals from your store, and if you feel they need to learn a lesson just go up to em and say "Im styling on you right now and its time to put that shit back."

2. The only thing I've EVER been caught doing is stealing food from grocery stores because I was a broke nigga and needed to eat.

3. ANY job where you are sweating meat is bullshit and you need to step up your game.

4. What the fuck, what happened to racking? Are you all so soft that you can't realize that on any other forum we are considered way worse than meat bandits? We write on other peoples shit and make people scream and cry and beat their wives. Stealing meat makes a lot more sense to me than the tie that binds on this forum.

5. YOUR SHIT IS WEAK. I don't care what problems you have with any one, cops only need to be called when some on is on the floor dying. Meat stealing is just that, a dude who wants to eat some meat and not pay for it; don't take it personally.

where do you work?

saving a piece of meat really isnt gonna effect your prophet sharing check.

and then you say all this shit about do it when your not there?

your not making very much cents homie.

i got cought steeling before and loss prevention

was all hyped up cause they saved 3 cans of paint

and one of the workers was all pumped up about helping with the bust.

for everything you save from going out the door about 10 other things go out without

you knowing.

so congrats hero, you saved one steak that aint gonna effect your prophet or your bonus.

The whole point is that they shouldn't even ask him to do LP. That's shady on a whole new improved level.

I'm saying...if you're union, holler at the rep. Go into the manager's office with the rep and flat out confront him, say you're there to cut meat and cut meat only, not tackle people stealing said meat because it AIN'T YOUR FUCKING MEAT...ergo, it's not your responsibility.

I'll bet you the manager says, "What are you talking about? We never asked you to do that" at which point you ask for that in writing and signed by all parties present.

You let managers shake you down like that once, it's all downhill from there...give them an inch and they'll take a mile. One manager told me to unclog a toilet once, so I picked up a phone book and called a plumber.

When the manager asked me what I was doing, I said, fixing your toilet...I don't know shit about plumbing, I just stock shelves at a grocery store for a living.

He said, what I meant was...can you do it for me as a favor?

I said, well...can you do all my work for me then pay me double as a favor? Sorry, I'm not here to do favors...I'm here to do my job. My job is not to fix toilets, last time I checked...yep...I'm dressed to stock shelves, not fix toilets. Can't help you there.

If you don't let this turkey know you mean business, you'll find yourself doing dude all kinds of "favors". Don't be that sucker.

the only time I EVER confronted someone in my store was when this guy came in, obviously on meth, said he was friends with the manager, and needed to use our phone to check his balance and pay his bill, so I let him use it and went about my biz...

The other girl working needed to use the phone to do a manual contract for some old ladies new cell account, and the fax line we usually use was being used probably for another contract, I dont remember, so I asked dude nicely to finish up with sprint... he started pacing real quick from one end of the store to the other, randomly shuffling thru product and in general showing his cracked out ness and scaring away all the other customers, except the old lady who couldnt leave because her account was in the middle of activation and programming. I keep asking for the phone, increasingly more demanding... he starts up like "Im on hold, I just need a few more minutes", and I tell him I need the phone right now, its been like 15 minutes... he pretty much ignores me and keeps his frantic pacing and general weird ass behavior, so I start to lose it. People think because you stand behind a corporate logo you arent gonna react like a human to bullshit. Im like listen, you need to give me our phone back and get out of the store right now because hes scaring people away and by now the old lady and other chick are pretty much holed in the corner scared of this guy, who becomes more and more incoherant with his rambling

I finally snatch the phone out of his hands and he acts like hes gonna buck up to me, so one last time Im like "you gotta leave . Now. "

he starts flipping out, jumping around scrfeaming "why are you gonna kick me out? What did I do? What is this? I dont get it?" and general confused shit, and I lose it, and am like "Dude, your obviously on drugs and your scaring all the customers, you need to get the fuck out of the store right now before I call the cops" He had wandered towards the middle of the floor, but that set him off and he started threatening me and walking towards my counter, so I stepped out from behind it and started walking up to him , figuring Im gonna get this guy first,,, and start screaming "Motherfucker you need to get the hell out of my store right now" and for a second I thought we were gonna scrap but he saw even tho I was wearing a collard shirt and tie I wasnt playing and policy was far out the window and left. He said he was gonna be back, and I dared him to, we exchanged some words, he said he was gonna call corporate,

After he left I called corporate myself to report it and the old lady backed me up on the report

I fucking hate meth heads

Are you all so soft that you can't realize that on any other forum we are considered way worse than meat bandits? We write on other peoples shit and make people scream and cry and beat their wives. Stealing meat makes a lot more sense to me than the tie that binds on this forum.

thats what kills me about some people on here

Im pretty sure a lot of people are canvass kiddies

Thank you. Usually Im lax on some stealing some nyquil to take back to yiour trailerparks witches cauldron to brew some meth, but when you cut outta my check and my time, make me deal with the police and the fucking assholes at corporate, I dont play that shit.

That would be me, the fucking asshole at corporate, at least for another three days anyhow.

*I would have to agree with Shai's comments above.