Lesbian Fisting

i know theres a rule about no talking about racking

but c'mon

times are hard all round the world

someone wants to steal your meat?

fuck it

its not like its actually yours

and how much is the quarterly bonus?

is it worth some poor schmuck getting in trouble with the law?

fuck no its not

people wanna steal some chlorine and acid from me?

go for it

i dont give a fuck

i just order some more and restock it

the only kids who rack the acid and shit are the one who want to go make their krink mops extra balla

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty much every grocery store anywhere has loss p pussys on foot(secret shopper) watching people or in there little closet dark room full of monitors zooming in on your fingernails and what you got in your hand. almost everyone i know has been caught stealing meats for bbq's or usually tuckin 4 or 5 bottles of goose except for myself, lp too slow but he smashed out my window while driving off cuttin my face up a little and i ran over his foot hopefully later causing it to be amputated!!! fuck all lp faggot ass jocks from high school that never made it to be shit i'm out here living life like i'm dreaming while you in that room sweatin' tryin to figure out where i just put all them high priced items i just had in my hand..fuck the lame that started this thread go cut some more meat an watch me walk up & buy all the fillet mignons & lobster faggot.

go cut some more meat an watch me walk up & buy all the fillet mignons & lobster faggot.

For real..they already have floor walkers in the store. Let them do their job. I can't believe you stopped a man for stealing meat, and it's not even close to your job description.

If he pointed a gun at you, that's one thing - or even told you to fuck yourself, you fucking cracker.

Was this a 80oz steak or something? You think you're gonna get that extra large bonus now?

BALL LICKING, ASS MUNCHING SHEEP!

This shit is straight comedy. I'm about to drop some real shit on you all. Don't get butt hurt, just listen up.

I worked at a grocery store for three years. you know who LP caught stealing high ticket items the most? It wasn't poor folks, they're covered...they have shit like WIC, AFDC, and food stamps...and they're proud enough not to steal 99.999% of the time.

It wasn't crackheads. They just went for malt liquor and readymade shit.

You know who was racking the steaks and $30 dollar bottles of vodka? HOUSEWIVES AND FUCKING FRAT BOYS THAT COULD AFFORD IT. And, they always started crying like bitches when they got up in the office saying, "BAWWWWWWWW don't call the cops don't tell my family I'll never come back...." and basically losing all of their dignity.

I haven't been racking lately. You know why? I DON'T FUCKING HAVE MONEY. You know when I was racking? WHEN I COULD FUCKING AFFORD THE SHIT I STOLE.

This dude probably gets a shitty deal from his employer because they have to keep their numbers up (even though shrinkage is usually covered by insurance and has no effect on the investors), and hey tell him that "Even though you aren't LP, we need you to keep an eye on the department, blah blah blah." If he took things into his own hands and got the product back, good for him. Why does that automatically make him the store's bitch?

Most of you have probably never had to steal to survive...some of you have, and that' s a whole different reality I won't get into here. But for those that haven't, turn off the fucking Rage Against The Machine and realize shit in the real world isn't always as clear cut as people want it to be.

This shit is straight comedy. I'm about to drop some real shit on you all. Don't get butt hurt, just listen up.

I worked at a grocery store for three years. you know who LP caught stealing high ticket items the most? It wasn't poor folks, they're covered...they have shit like WIC, AFDC, and food stamps...and they're proud enough not to steal 99.999% of the time.

You know who was racking the steaks and $30 dollar bottles of vodka? HOUSEWIVES AND FUCKING FRAT BOYS THAT COULD AFFORD IT. And, they always started crying like bitches when they got up in the office saying, "BAWWWWWWWW don't call the cops don't tell my family I'll never come back...." and basically losing all of their dignity.

I haven't been racking lately. You know why? I DON'T FUCKING HAVE MONEY. You know when I was racking? WHEN I COULD FUCKING AFFORD THE SHIT I STOLE.

This dude probably gets a shitty deal from his employer because they have to keep their numbers up (even though shrinkage is usually covered by insurance and has no effect on the investors), and hey tell him that "Even though you aren't LP, we need you to keep an eye on the department, blah blah blah." If he took things into his own hands and got the product back, good for him. Why does that automatically make him the store's bitch?

Most of you have probably never had to steal to survive...some of you have, and that' s a whole different reality I won't get into here. But for those that haven't, turn off the fucking Rage Against The Machine and realize shit in the real world isn't always as clear cut as people want it to be.

Yeah, that LP guy I was talking about says almost the same thing.

He says that the rich, suburban neighbourhoods had mad rich and well off type people stealing, whereas the poor areas had the crack heads.

Me, I still fucking steal meat here and there, and I'm pretty sure I can afford some roast and steaks.

I just wanna know I still got it, and ain't nothing as rewarding as a blue steak.

i ctually got arrested on a warrant serving as acting manager on the sales floor because they ran my id on a false alarm incedent report... right on the sales floor i got handcuffed... i thought it was a joke. cops respond to protect me, i end up cuffed in jail and had t lock the store up

Word the fuck up.

Morals asside, that's another reason altogether to not get the cops involved in anything.

I asked the niggas for directions once and next thing I knew i was up against the wall getting my ID ran for warrants.

I wish Spicey Chicken woulda got locked up on some warrants for playing Mr Hero.

That would have been fucking hilarious. :lol:

It just gets me when people who are able to pay for the shit they steal tell me, "I do it to stick it to the man" when they're sitting there wearing clothes they BOUGHT that are probably worth more than my entire wardrobe.

Come correct and say, "You know why I rack? I fucking like to steal. That's it." That's the reason I did it, and I don't do it now because I can't raise bail if I get wrapped.

It's a game. The whole getting caught up and crying crocodile tears thing in the office? Part of the game. The smart ones don't get caught 99% of the time. The dumb ones get away with it 99% of the time, then they get careless and start slipping...and it's always stupid shit like not trying to look out and do their dirt where no one can see them. The LP knows this and will sometimes let fools go even when they're sloppy to see if they go for something really flossy the next time because it makes them look like they're needed...more game, part deux.

I've seen fools pocket shit right underneath the camera, and told them to put that shit back and bounce. More for their sake than the stores...when LP went ahead and prosecuted, that shit got into the thousands of dollars, regardless of the value of the items.

why does it hit a nerve?

so if some nigga came into your house and started coming up on your shit

you wouldnt care?

cmon dude

im sure you must hate getting rapped for stealing shit

but unforunately

in the real world there are consequences to shit like that

and if youre not ready to deal with them

then dont do it

Yo how the fuck you gonna compare racking to stealing from a niggas house???

DON'T MAKE ME CALL YOU OUT AS 50 AGAIN DAWGS!!!

Yo Shai, normally you're the man and all. But not this time.

I just can't cosign with this shit at all.

Well, I know what I saw. I don't mind if you have to steal to survive, but if you're doing it and you punk out when you get caught you get no love from me.

But what does punking out have to do with the story?

How do we know it wasn't some feeble junkie bum stealing his meal for the week?

And what does necessity have to do with racking? If you feel like you can take that shit, then wouldn't you just take it?

And what's up with you saying that the only time that you racked shit was when you didn't need it, but when you did need shit you didn't rack?

I don't even understand where you're comming from on this one.

Being older and wiser than I was when I was an angry lawless teen this is my opinion.

I fully support stealing as much shit as you can from big corporation$.

Or you can pretend like you ain't getting worked over as much as possible by them.

Those stockholders are gonna be OK, trust me.

You should support your local shoplifters too.

That guy on the bus with those t bone steaks, ribs, and the low low prices could turn an average dinner into an epic barbeque.

I've helped LP at my Home Depot wrap people up before...I never would go out of my way to do it myself like this herb, but when dudes asked me to I'd always bodyslam a nigga for em, mainly cuz they were real cool dudes that let me get away with a lot of shady shit. They're actually both now guards at the ACI, so nice to have a few friends in there haha

My brother used to do LP, and so does a dude in my crew (who has shoplifting arrests, funny enough). Sometimes they just put the wrong muthafuckas in a position of authority haha

Word the fuck up.

Morals asside, that's another reason altogether to not get the cops involved in anything.

I asked the niggas for directions once and next thing I knew i was up against the wall getting my ID ran for warrants.

I wish Spicey Chicken woulda got locked up on some warrants for playing Mr Hero.

That would have been fucking hilarious. :lol:

funny thing was it was an out of county warrant, so they had to call another manager to pick my keys up. I bailed out real quick and had to have the bondsman drop me off at the mall there, where another store was. By then everyone in the whole district knew an acting manager had been taken to jail, so I went in there and told them who I was, talked to the district head on the phone, explained to him that the cops didnt come looking for me, that they came because THEIR SYSTEM gave me a false alarm code, and didnt even get written up or fired, and this is a big corporate place you all have been to...

If you got good sales numbers you can really get away with anything

and I never had to hold keys again, which was fine by me, because opening the store early working on commission is weak as fuck

Oh yeah, and despite all that, Im still in their system as "rehireable" and I use the manager as a reference all the time, because I wasnt even supposed to be holding keys, but they were understaffed and too cheap to transfer someone they should have. I can walk into any one of those stores and get a job like right now if I wanted

But talk about a suprise, it was one of the weirdest times I got arrested

But what does punking out have to do with the story?

How do we know it wasn't some feeble junkie bum stealing his meal for the week?

And what does necessity have to do with racking? If you feel like you can take that shit, then wouldn't you just take it?

And what's up with you saying that the only time that you racked shit was when you didn't need it, but when you did need shit you didn't rack?

I don't even understand where you're comming from on this one.

Feeble junkie bums steal what feeble junkie bums eat. Shit that they don't have to fuck around preparing. Ten to one says this dude wasn't hurting.

Most people rack for the thrill, not for the item. Strange as it may seem...did you really NEED all the paint you ever stole? No, it was a luxury. Most people don't want to pay for it because it just adds to the experience of breaking the law. I feel a lot more secure taking risks when I know if I got pinched (never happened, but still), I could pay restitution blahx3 and not go through the system. It's complicated.

The big thing that pisses me off about this is that this store actually expects dude to handle LP when he's not getting paid to do LP under duress (saying, we'll fuck with your money/quarterly bonus if numbers in your department go down). That's practically begging for a lawsuit...if he tackled dude and dude hit his head and he wasn't bonded and carrying a badge and cuffs...people would be getting sued like whoa. My old store used to get hit with $10k suits when a shopping cart would slam into some lawyer's BMW...one lady threatened an ADA discrimination suit because she claimed we wouldn't do her shopping for her. The reality was that she weighed about 350 pounds and was such a disgusting fat pig you could smell her when she walked in the store...and she'd rag on whoever helped her, so no one ever wanted to help her. So, the manager had to resort to threatening to cut someone's hours if they wouldn't help...instead of just doing it himself and actually earning that $80k a year he got for telling other people what to do.

THAT makes me want to go out and rack my blue balls off and not give a fuck who sees me...the manager? He can bring it. The stockers? Let them get some. They fuck with me, that's a quarter million out of court my way.

Believe it. The only way they'll drop this practice is when it starts costing them big time.

Spicey, don't you have a union rep? Let them know what's up. Your store is tripping big time...the managers get bonuses that make yours pale in comparison when the numbers look good, and LP comes out of the same numbers and it's a bad look for them. Also, the company ALWAYS assumes the employees are in on theft, so they put pressure on the boss to fuck with them, etc.

The grocery business is a fucked up game.

That's practically begging for a lawsuit...if he tackled dude and dude hit his head and he wasn't bonded and carrying a badge and cuffs...people would be getting sued like whoa. .

thats really true

A lot of places I worked for said never to do shit like this under any circumstance

Nigga you know damn well that shit wasn't going to affect your paycheck

in any which way ever.

Come on now.

I usually agree with you but corporate has been on some shit about bonus levels, so when the quarter comes by and I dont get mty profits share and my bonus, then yeah Im gonna be on your ass.

Also, I tried to take my shit back but dude was not having it, trying to deny it. So fuck him. If I call you on your shit, give it back and try again tomorrow when Im not on my shift. I dont give a fuck.

where do you work?

saving a piece of meat really isnt gonna effect your prophet sharing check.

and then you say all this shit about do it when your not there?

your not making very much cents homie.

i got cought steeling before and loss prevention

was all hyped up cause they saved 3 cans of paint

and one of the workers was all pumped up about helping with the bust.

for everything you save from going out the door about 10 other things go out without

you knowing.

so congrats hero, you saved one steak that aint gonna effect your prophet or your bonus.