I know yall are on some fuck loss prevention tip

Lesbian Fisting

Anyway DAO....point being- if people are stealing to eat, I'd buy them a sandwich. It's nothing to me....even though I don't have much, I have enough to share so someone doesn't have to do that.

Except something entirely different is at play here...

....because EVERYBODY that LP jammed up at my old store could easily afford what they were stealing. I saw them pulling dozens of packages of film out of some middle aged woman's Gucci purse and she was crying so hard her makeup was doing the Tammy Faye slide and getting on her silk blouse. Serious pwnage...definitely ROFLs with extra LOL syrup served in a stretch LMAO.

To be honest, we didn't have too many crackheads trying to steal because the LP in my store were pretty on point, so they went down the street to the Lucky's and ate and drank 40's in the bathroom there.

Needless to say, they didn't have LP so half the floor staff were racking like fools as well.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have, nor ever will again agree with DAO as much as i do on this one.

Points to be made from my side of the internets :

1. Who fucking cares if ANYONE steals from your store, and if you feel they need to learn a lesson just go up to em and say "Im styling on you right now and its time to put that shit back."

2. The only thing I've EVER been caught doing is stealing food from grocery stores because I was a broke nigga and needed to eat.

3. ANY job where you are sweating meat is bullshit and you need to step up your game.

4. What the fuck, what happened to racking? Are you all so soft that you can't realize that on any other forum we are considered way worse than meat bandits? We write on other peoples shit and make people scream and cry and beat their wives. Stealing meat makes a lot more sense to me than the tie that binds on this forum.

5. YOUR SHIT IS WEAK. I don't care what problems you have with any one, cops only need to be called when some on is on the floor dying. Meat stealing is just that, a dude who wants to eat some meat and not pay for it; don't take it personally.

where do you work?

saving a piece of meat really isnt gonna effect your prophet sharing check.

and then you say all this shit about do it when your not there?

your not making very much cents homie.

i got cought steeling before and loss prevention

was all hyped up cause they saved 3 cans of paint

and one of the workers was all pumped up about helping with the bust.

for everything you save from going out the door about 10 other things go out without

you knowing.

so congrats hero, you saved one steak that aint gonna effect your prophet or your bonus.

The whole point is that they shouldn't even ask him to do LP. That's shady on a whole new improved level.

I'm saying...if you're union, holler at the rep. Go into the manager's office with the rep and flat out confront him, say you're there to cut meat and cut meat only, not tackle people stealing said meat because it AIN'T YOUR FUCKING MEAT...ergo, it's not your responsibility.

I'll bet you the manager says, "What are you talking about? We never asked you to do that" at which point you ask for that in writing and signed by all parties present.

You let managers shake you down like that once, it's all downhill from there...give them an inch and they'll take a mile. One manager told me to unclog a toilet once, so I picked up a phone book and called a plumber.

When the manager asked me what I was doing, I said, fixing your toilet...I don't know shit about plumbing, I just stock shelves at a grocery store for a living.

He said, what I meant was...can you do it for me as a favor?

I said, well...can you do all my work for me then pay me double as a favor? Sorry, I'm not here to do favors...I'm here to do my job. My job is not to fix toilets, last time I checked...yep...I'm dressed to stock shelves, not fix toilets. Can't help you there.

If you don't let this turkey know you mean business, you'll find yourself doing dude all kinds of "favors". Don't be that sucker.

the only time I EVER confronted someone in my store was when this guy came in, obviously on meth, said he was friends with the manager, and needed to use our phone to check his balance and pay his bill, so I let him use it and went about my biz...

The other girl working needed to use the phone to do a manual contract for some old ladies new cell account, and the fax line we usually use was being used probably for another contract, I dont remember, so I asked dude nicely to finish up with sprint... he started pacing real quick from one end of the store to the other, randomly shuffling thru product and in general showing his cracked out ness and scaring away all the other customers, except the old lady who couldnt leave because her account was in the middle of activation and programming. I keep asking for the phone, increasingly more demanding... he starts up like "Im on hold, I just need a few more minutes", and I tell him I need the phone right now, its been like 15 minutes... he pretty much ignores me and keeps his frantic pacing and general weird ass behavior, so I start to lose it. People think because you stand behind a corporate logo you arent gonna react like a human to bullshit. Im like listen, you need to give me our phone back and get out of the store right now because hes scaring people away and by now the old lady and other chick are pretty much holed in the corner scared of this guy, who becomes more and more incoherant with his rambling

I finally snatch the phone out of his hands and he acts like hes gonna buck up to me, so one last time Im like "you gotta leave . Now. "

he starts flipping out, jumping around scrfeaming "why are you gonna kick me out? What did I do? What is this? I dont get it?" and general confused shit, and I lose it, and am like "Dude, your obviously on drugs and your scaring all the customers, you need to get the fuck out of the store right now before I call the cops" He had wandered towards the middle of the floor, but that set him off and he started threatening me and walking towards my counter, so I stepped out from behind it and started walking up to him , figuring Im gonna get this guy first,,, and start screaming "Motherfucker you need to get the hell out of my store right now" and for a second I thought we were gonna scrap but he saw even tho I was wearing a collard shirt and tie I wasnt playing and policy was far out the window and left. He said he was gonna be back, and I dared him to, we exchanged some words, he said he was gonna call corporate,

After he left I called corporate myself to report it and the old lady backed me up on the report

I fucking hate meth heads

Are you all so soft that you can't realize that on any other forum we are considered way worse than meat bandits? We write on other peoples shit and make people scream and cry and beat their wives. Stealing meat makes a lot more sense to me than the tie that binds on this forum.

thats what kills me about some people on here

Im pretty sure a lot of people are canvass kiddies

Thank you. Usually Im lax on some stealing some nyquil to take back to yiour trailerparks witches cauldron to brew some meth, but when you cut outta my check and my time, make me deal with the police and the fucking assholes at corporate, I dont play that shit.

That would be me, the fucking asshole at corporate, at least for another three days anyhow.

*I would have to agree with Shai's comments above.

I still think this thread brings up a good point though.

DAO, I don't disagree with 90% of your take on shoplifting/redistribution of wealth, but the point I was trying to make is employers do shit like this all the time, and they need to be called on it or the sky's the limit. I can assure you that years of first hand experience in the grocery business showed me that it's commonplace.

...jesus christ. i like the direction this shit took. from a random rant about hating apart of your job *shoplifters* to so-called snitching and snitch policing, political and personl point of views. some ban hammer talk of kittens and misspelled lobyist shit. and of course...

lil wayne.

how the fuck is it that 90% of ch.0 ends up with.... lil wayne

i ain't hatin. but seriously...

That would be me, the fucking asshole at corporate, at least for another three days anyhow.

*I would have to agree with Shai's comments above.

I think you mentioned where you lived in some thread, and I'll bet we worked for the same company (based in San Ramon).

I used to bend the rules and get called on it all the time. Then, when they got into some funny styles, I'd call them out on it.

Like I said, it was all just a game. Push me, pull you.

One of the assistant managers got busted for embezzlement, doing coke in the office, and fucking one of the clerks. I really liked that guy, he was trill...he was some gangbanger that just couldn't pull himself all the way out of the life, I guess. We used to drink 40s and listen to 11/5 and Spice One in his car after work.

r used to do LP, and so does a dude in my crew (who has shoplifting arrests, funny enough). Sometimes they just put the wrong muthafuckas in a position of authority haha

HAHA,. abuot 2 years ago i worked at a popular electronics store for a while, i befriended the LP camera guy so whenever he took a break i would volunteer to look over the cameras, sometimes i would even tell him like, "yo take a break i wanna watch the moniters" blah blah.

then i was on the phone to my boy, who lived close by and would come through and jack cameras, games, $150 memory sticks, dvds, it was like a candy store. he would be able to steal anything he wanted because i had FULL control of the cameras. the gates would beep but nobody can do anything when that happens. then it was to ebay and we split everything half/half. it was a nice income supplement but it wasnt an everyday thing. in every job i have had i have always racked from my employer, from cases of wine to little toy cars, it was all luxury not necessity.

spicy chicken is a dumbass. one steak doesnt affect shit, stores budget money aside for what they cal 'shrink' which is basically the amount of money they expect to lose from stolen shit. at my store they put aside like 9% or something like that. so basically, WE HAVE TO STEAL FROM THEM to account for that shrink, or else mr. corporate gets MORE MONEY. it does not affect employees at ll!! corporate stores make so much damn money that they can afford to put aside loss.

BOTTOM LINE is that shit isn;t effecting your check at the end of the week. you say you dont like dealing with corporate and LP team but that could of been prevented if you just "turned a blind eye" and act as if nothing happened.

CUT ANOTHER STEAK, ITS YOUR JOB!.

its money out of corporates pocket not yours.

leave that shit to LP next time. and stick with the meat cleaver