I know yall are on some fuck loss prevention tip

Lesbian Fisting

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My boy is a manager of Albertsons and he has the most popping store around the way he tells me that sales are down all around in the market industry and its not due to cats stealing. Just straight economics.

i would invite my boys over to your store and have them rack your quarterly bonus stack the fridge.

Shit times is hard

This nigga don't own the store. He just collects a paycheck there.

True. But you know the dude who makes your chill spot hot, that dude who sued Outback and made it so you cant throw peanuts on the floor anymore and that dude who is WAYYY to obvious when it comes to racking shit and ruins it for everyone else, thats who was in my shit tonight.

I dont care if a dude slips a cold cut in is pants and leaves, its just when you try to pull some extravegant shit and deny it when I say something, then Im gonna get my shit back.

If some bitch at AC Moore called me on when I was racking shit, Id give it back, leave without making a scene and let the minimum wage people get back on their grind. But these arent those people.

True. But you know the dude who makes your chill spot hot, that dude who sued Outback and made it so you cant throw peanuts on the floor anymore and that dude who is WAYYY to obvious when it comes to racking shit and ruins it for everyone else, thats who was in my shit tonight.

I dont care if a dude slips a cold cut in is pants and leaves, its just when you try to pull some extravegant shit and deny it when I say something, then Im gonna get my shit back.

If some bitch at AC Moore called me on when I was racking shit, Id give it back, leave without making a scene and let the minimum wage people get back on their grind. But these arent those people.

First off, did you just admit that you steal from the same store that you busted someone for stealing from???

Yes, i think you just said something bout him making shit hot for you. Is that what you just said?

And second off, where the fuck are you from that you can just hand the shit back without incident when you get popped racking? Lala land? Is that where you're from?

The fuck are you talking about?

I always worried about this when i worked at the liquor store. I didnt pay attention unless the manager forced me to ("that guy in the blue coat looks sketchy, go see what he's up to!"), but fortunately I never had to do shit. The only time I ever saw somebody obviously stealing they just bumrushed the manager at the register and jumped into the stolen car out front.

I did that shit when I was 12 years old...Not the filling up with steaks and ribs part but I did fill up on some other shit and rolled my buggy right out the front door.

Got away with it too. :lol:

works more than you might think

cough cough home depot

but seriously, ive worked a lot of different electronic / cellular sales jobs, where loss prevention is actually an issue, not some measly ass cutlets. i had dudes pull an okie doke on me one time , one distracted me while the other walked out with a monitor worth about 1oo times the steaks and i just told the manager so he didnt think i did it. i never thought of calling the cops and i sure as fuck didnt give a fuck enough to go after anyone. i always just#let them know i knew they were made and lamped near the front untill they put it back... its a dance and if you fuck up you fuck up

i would fuck with boosters because they were sloppy, not because i cared

if your job title isnt "loss prevention" or manager it aint your job, even tho all sales people where i worked were responsable for loss prevention in some form

loss prevention ass bitch

you oughta get shot in the fucking face,

ain't no fucking love for niggas like you where I come from.

cult of the five fingers bitch.

ask a nigga about it.

facial tattoos and what?

I'm a steal your fucking meat saw, and yer paycheck.

what?

RACK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE...

Thats what Im saying. Perfect your craft.

+edit+

i just realized it was spicey chicken who started this thread...

fuck are you talking about? like you are professor of shoplifting at state tech and failing hese dudes? you are another one of those goodguy hero faggots who chases after me paintng ... dnt act like you did it to teacj him a lesson... did yu call the cops? i hope next time you get shanked the fuck up with a piece of broken gutter tin thats been shit on by a syphalitic crack whore. dont even tak to me, you are the worst piece of shit because not only are you now a self righhtious goodguy hero we all hate, but your a turncoa hypocrite

+edit dne+

yeah but it never once crossed my mind to call the cops

and the idea of me directly cnfronting someone for shit that wasnt mine, tackling someone, is extremely ludicrous even#if i was or wasnt getting mine out

i ctually got arrested on a warrant serving as acting manager on the sales floor because they ran my id on a false alarm incedent report... right on the sales floor i got handcuffed... i thought it was a joke. cops respond to protect me, i end up cuffed in jail and had t lock the store up

lcult of the five fingers

RACK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE...

down

for

lyfe

how is this guy gonna go all hero for sme guy stealing some damn meat? he is obviously poor as fuck if hes trying to steal some fresh protein.. then this guy tackles him? thats actually really fucked, this guy could be stealung some food for his starving fam and he gets flattened ? why would you d that? i hope the next guy who trys to gt a deacent meal out his store shanks him with a syrenge full of hepatits a thru m

thow ya 5s in the air

i ctually got arrested on a warrant serving as acting manager on the sales floor because they ran my id on a false alarm incedent report... right on the sales floor i got handcuffed... i thought it was a joke. cops respond to protect me, i end up cuffed in jail and had t lock the store up

they dont fuck around when it comes to that shit. I worked in an office that had panic switches installed at each desk (we were part of a financial institution), and they got set off by accident one day. HOLY SHIT. those cops came in, guns drawn, ready to fucking throw down. even after talking to us, they still had to search the entire office to make sure that there wasnt anybody hiding out forcing us to say that everything was ok.

its usually a hefty fine where I was, but it turns out one of the electrical contractors working in our building was the one who set it off. sucks to be him.

FUCK YALL

THIEVING IS THE SHIT

DEATH TO ALL LOSS PREVENTION

" oh, i"m just doing my job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

FUCKING SYCOPHANT COP CALLER MOTHERFUCKER

YOU'RE WORSE THAN TACO BELL

HOW SMALL WAS THIS GUY THAT YOU STOPPED?

"oh, he was huge!!"

LIKE A DICK IN YOUR MOUTH FAGOT.

YOU WOULDN'T EVEN THINK OF DOING THAT SHIT TO ME OR MY PEOPLE.

FUCKING BITCH.

sorry to get so salty my fellow ouncers, loss prevention just kinda hits a nerve.

• Like 1

they dont fuck around when it comes to that shit. I worked in an office that had panic switches installed at each desk (we were part of a financial institution), and they got set off by accident one day. HOLY SHIT. those cops came in, guns drawn, ready to fucking throw down. even after talking to us, they still had to search the entire office to make sure that there wasnt anybody hiding out forcing us to say that everything was ok.

its usually a hefty fine where I was, but it turns out one of the electrical contractors working in our building was the one who set it off. sucks to be him.

i had a warrant.

cops got called

i assured them it was ok, that corporate hd given me the wrong alarm code

they checked around, then took my id for their report

ran it thru

came back, i thought they wanted to buy some adapter we sold they al came in for their radios, but instead i got cuffed right there, on the sales floor, like i was any threat in a major corporate big name electronic store, and was going to open up on all them right there

asshole pigs

Nigga you know damn well that shit wasn't going to affect your paycheck

in any which way ever.

Come on now.

I usually agree with you but corporate has been on some shit about bonus levels, so when the quarter comes by and I dont get mty profits share and my bonus, then yeah Im gonna be on your ass.

Also, I tried to take my shit back but dude was not having it, trying to deny it. So fuck him. If I call you on your shit, give it back and try again tomorrow when Im not on my shift. I dont give a fuck.

wait...so you're cutting ribeye steaks and getting paid by the hour, yet dealing with "corporate"?? what a high-demand job!!! i doubt "corporate" is going to dock your pay as a result of some racked ribeyes, i could see that happening at maybe a mom and pop store.

FUCK YALL

THIEVING IS THE SHIT

DEATH TO ALL LOSS PREVENTION

" oh, i"m just doing my job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

FUCKING SYCOPHANT COP CALLER MOTHERFUCKER

YOU'RE WORSE THAN TACO BELL

HOW SMALL WAS THIS GUY THAT YOU STOPPED?

"oh, he was huge!!"

LIKE A DICK IN YOUR MOUTH FAGOT.

YOU WOULDN'T EVEN THINK OF DOING THAT SHIT TO ME OR MY PEOPLE.

FUCKING BITCH.

sorry to get so salty my fellow ouncers, loss prevention just kinda hits a nerve.

why does it hit a nerve?

so if some nigga came into your house and started coming up on your shit

you wouldnt care?

cmon dude

im sure you must hate getting rapped for stealing shit

but unforunately

in the real world there are consequences to shit like that

and if youre not ready to deal with them

then dont do it

why does it hit a nerve?

so if some nigga came into your house and started coming up on your shit

you wouldnt care?

cmon dude

im sure you must hate getting rapped for stealing shit

but unforunately

in the real world there are consequences to shit like that

and if youre not ready to deal with them

then dont do it

yo hold the fuck up

don even try to say stealing from a store is the same as burglarizing your home, especially since were talking about some broke fool stealing food he cant afford because corporations have processed shit so deeply that your average joe can barely afford to eat healthy and gotta live on ramen and 25 cent burritos

i would think people on here would feel bad for some broke bum trying to get a decent meal, only to be jumped by sme goodguy hero meat packer because he comes home smelling like a pigs ass all day. i wouldntthink the asshole meatpacker would be on here bragging about how he put dude down

I know a guy who does loss prevention.

As soon as he became one, a few years ago, we all fest really sorry for him.

As if having been a security guards for five years wasn't bad enough.

Now he makes decent money doing detective type grunt work.

Fuck those guys.