I know yall are on some fuck loss prevention tip

Lesbian Fisting

But fuck you if your gonna put some meat in your jacket and walk outta my store. Ask some dudes to got straight layed out tonight. I spent the better part of my afternoon cutting those ribeyes and getting payed by the hour and if you think you can put that shit in your coat (WHEN IT IS 70 OUT NIGGA IM IN SHORTS) and walk out like Im not gonna say something. FUCK OUTTA HERE.

Usually I dont bust shoplifters, but when you are taking outta my time and check, making me deal with the loss prevention team at corporate, fuck you. That why you ended up on some dirty ass floor with my fat ass taking meat out your clothes and putting my fist in your head.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's how shoplifting should be dealt with.

You get caught, you get layed out.

Thank you. Usually Im lax on some stealing some nyquil to take back to yiour trailerparks witches cauldron to brew some meth, but when you cut outta my check and my time, make me deal with the police and the fucking assholes at corporate, I dont play that shit.

But fuck you if your gonna put some meat in your jacket and walk outta my store. Ask some dudes to got straight layed out tonight. I spent the better part of my afternoon cutting those ribeyes and getting payed by the hour and if you think you can put that shit in your coat (WHEN IT IS 70 OUT NIGGA IM IN SHORTS) and walk out like Im not gonna say something. FUCK OUTTA HERE.

Usually I dont bust shoplifters, but when you are taking outta my time and check, making me deal with the loss prevention team at corporate, fuck you. That why you ended up on some dirty ass floor with my fat ass taking meat out your clothes and putting my fist in your head.

Nigga you know damn well that shit wasn't going to affect your paycheck

in any which way ever.

Come on now.

Please tell me you at least let that nigga go with an ass-whoopin

and left the po out of it.

stop-snitching.jpg

Your lucky they didnt feel up the cart with steaks aand ribs stacked to the top and bounce through front door with another guy right behind with a cart full of beer.

Shit is normal where im from but funny when Hero's try to get all Heroic.

Its funnier when the hero's smash on the older crackheads, usually the young punks are looking for a hero to step up.

Your lucky you didnt get maced, must have been a crackhead.

/I feel you on the pride thing though but shit shit will be took u stopping them or not

Nigga you know damn well that shit wasn't going to affect your paycheck

in any which way ever.

Come on now.

I usually agree with you but corporate has been on some shit about bonus levels, so when the quarter comes by and I dont get mty profits share and my bonus, then yeah Im gonna be on your ass.

Also, I tried to take my shit back but dude was not having it, trying to deny it. So fuck him. If I call you on your shit, give it back and try again tomorrow when Im not on my shift. I dont give a fuck.

T;6259669']Your lucky they didnt feel up the cart with steaks aand ribs stacked to the top and bounce through front door with another guy right behind with a cart full of beer.

I did that shit when I was 12 years old...Not the filling up with steaks and ribs part but I did fill up on some other shit and rolled my buggy right out the front door.

Got away with it too. :lol:

dude if i ban this kid you know how many online activists are gonna make pictures with cats protesting with cute misspelled signs saying i abused my power and this dude is just an honest man working an honest living and im some tyrannical monster

• Like 1

dude if i ban this kid you know how many online activists are gonna make pictures with cats protesting with cute misspelled signs saying i abused my power and this dude is just an honest man working an honest living and im some tyrannical monster

Nah fuck that. this is actually a good reason.

This aint on some "you don't like my taste in music" shit.

This is some real shit.

If any online activists got shit to say about it then fuck them.

DON'T BOW DOWN TO THE LOBYESTS NOW GLIKS!

WE NEED YOUR LEADERSHIP AND MODERATION IN TIMES LIKE THIS!!!

if you're stupid enough to steal meat, and ontop of it while someone watches you, and that person being the one cuts the meat... you're just an idiot and should get punched in the head

bravo i say, bravo

Or a homeless bum who needs to eat something.

Or a convicted felon who's minimum wage job at McDonalds doesn't pay enough to feed his fam.

Who is anybody making an hourly wage to judge? Especially coming from someone who you would assume that they've at least racked paint at some point in their life.