i got a jewwalking ticket yesterday.

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: i got a jaywalking ticket yesterday.

oh, and the cops were on fucking horses for crying out loud. i didn't realise horse cops were actually expected to enforce the law

Hahahaha how much more random can you get!? Before the cop came over to you I bet he was like "Dude watch this! I am going to totally bug this guy out!

Ok yeah, ive heard about this happening recently and I feel like i would be dumbfounded as well...

"Scuse me sir, you just crossed the street without a crosswalk, and im gonna have to give you a ticket for that."

"Ha ha, good one cop, I'll be on my way now."

"No, seriously, jay walking is a serious problem, and I'm gonna need to see some identification."

"ORLY? WTF!"

sorry but Jaywalking is when you cross a road when there isnt a crossing?? sorry but in the UK that crime just doesn't exist. If that is what jaywalking is

but if that is what jaywalking is then how fucked up is that, I am an adult I can cross the road where ever the fuck I like. That is one majorly retarded law

sorry but Jaywalking is when you cross a road when there isnt a crossing?? sorry but in the UK that crime just doesn't exist. If that is what jaywalking is

but if that is what jaywalking is then how fucked up is that, I am an adult I can cross the road where ever the fuck I like. That is one majorly retarded law

We got a million of 'em.

i narc cop car almost hit me on my way to work yesterday. i had an umbrella so i looked up at the car not knowing it was a narc. i gave him a dirty look and shook my head. he literally was giving me the hard ass look after coming 4 inches from breaking my knees.

he floored his car - blew the red light - and stared me down. i smiled and shook my head.

and they wonder (especially here in the chi) why the cops are trusted.

here those horse carrages that carry tourists around downtown on cheezy dates are allowed to bullwhip skaters who get too close

Cop horses are funny pecause they take fat shits on the street all day

They should get tickets for burying peoples ankles in intestinally processed hay

I've always wondered about that... you get like a $200 fine if you don't clean up your dog's shit, but the cop issuing the ticket will leave behind a fucking horse pile that's 30 times the size. Retarded.

Horse cops are the worst.

We got a million of 'em.

yea we do too, we have loads of old laws from the 16 and 17th century that can be rather amusing

but to tell someone when they can and can't cross a road is madnesses, obviously yea if someone tries to cross a freeway thats a bit fucked but just normal roads

surely that is a violation of your rights

yea we do too, we have loads of old laws from the 16 and 17th century that can be rather amusing

but to tell someone when they can and can't cross a road is madnesses, obviously yea if someone tries to cross a freeway thats a bit fucked but just normal roads

surely that is a violation of your rights

I'm not tripping off jaywalking being a civil rights issue. RealID? Now that's serious business.