little help..

Guest dukeofyork

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

I understand its to see if youve been spotted...I just find it weird that its a whole like forum where the only thing people write is names...its like youd have to look for horus through hundreds of names just to see if youve been spotted....but I dont think its bad...just a werid way to do it..

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

I understand its to see if youve been spotted...I just find it weird that its a whole like forum where the only thing people write is names...its like youd have to look for horus through hundreds of names just to see if youve been spotted....but I dont think its bad...just a werid way to do it..

yea that's what I thought as well....can you even post flix?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Some people need flicks of a car they did for whatever reason, so they'll scan that board and see if they see their name spotted. Then they can ask whoever posted what the car looked like and did they get flicks, and if it's one they need they'll initiate a flick trade or something via email.

Also writers have huge egos, so it shouldn't surprise anyone that heads are watching "spotted" lists to see if, where, and how often people see their shit rolling.

to be honest, i like the way 12oz does the spotted shit.

who wants to run through all those to find yours or your boy's name?

here, well you all know how it is here.

but yea, i like 12oz's deal better.

i just wish we had more and more people posting consistantly and from more places.

• 2 weeks later...

Its all about the tradition of "Benching", and posting the results of your bench missions. These types of sites inspire the masses to get out there and keep the tradition alive. If you're not benching on a regular basis then you're missing out on so much. And the volumes of work rolling thru your city are only going to be getting heavier with each passing year.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived