LOL I HOPE THIS IS A JOKE

SHIT$REAK

So, this letter came in the mail today from my school... it is a private school, but I will be taking out direct names just in case..

"Dear Students,

On Sunday morning the (Blank Times) began a four-day series entitled, "(Blank and Blank)" This article is about the sexual abuse of children involving clergy and religious community members. We, as a school, are mentioned in the article. First and foremost, our prayers and apologies go out to those who have been abused by someone in a position of authority; in particular, those associated with (My High School).

In Jan. of 2005 we communicated with our parents when the (Blank Times) did an expose on this topic naming certain Brothers as perpetrators. Both articles are a very painful tie to our past. These incidents took place over 25 years ago. In Jan 2005 (a Brother) publicly apologized to the students for the behavior and actions of certain Brothers and having to be linked to such outrageous and despicable conduct.

Those of us at (My High School) today are saddened and troubled by these past incidents, but we want to assure you that they have no relationship with the present or future of (My High School). (My High School) has a zero tolerance policy regarding sexual misconduct.

Our partnership with you is built on trust and mutual respect. Be assured that we will do everything in out power to see that are students are, in the words of our school's Mission Statement, 'loved, instructed and guided... in an environment that is moral, caring and joyful.'"

Then there are some signatures and that's it...

WTF?!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what's the only meat priests eat on friday?

nun.

i used to go to a pretty prestigious jesuit university back in '03 (i lasted all of one semester)

and the president of the university was, of course, a priest.

EVERYBODY loved the dude, he really did seem cool as hell (for a clergy member)

but one day all the students and our parents received letters stating that he resigned & basically skipped town due to allegations that he molested some kid in chicago throughout the early & mid-eighties.

fuckin' slimeballs.

are you trying to tell us you've been fucked by a priest?

hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhaha:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 1

So a 2 kid's are alone in church, and a guy walks in and goes to the confession booth.

One kid (an alter boy) says to the other, "quick, go in there and take his confession"

The other kid laughs and says "I cant take his confession I'm have no idea what to say"

The alter boy tells him just look at the chart inside the booth and it will give you how many hail Mary's or whatever to give out for each sin.

So he goes into the booth and the man begins to confess:

"forgive me father for I have sinned, I've received a blow job from a woman who was not my wife"

the kid looks up at the chart and cannot find "blow job" on it.

He sneaks out and asks the alter boy "Quick, how much does the father give out for blow jobs"

The alter boy says "He usually gives me some candy or lets me drink some wine"

• 1 year later...