11-year-old girl tasered after punching cop

IOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously.

I love how just a couple years ago it was common knowlege that the purpose of the pigs having tazers was as an alternative to shooting someone.

Now a couple years and hundreds of deaths later, it's just accepted that cops can just tazer anybody at will. Even little kids. Bitch probably didn't want to break a nail wrestling down some little girl so she pulled out the tazer.

If the 11 year old died, you'd still have fucking retards on here all "THAT'S WHAT THE BITCH GETS! YOU GOTZ TO RESPECTZ TEH COPSZORS!"

I know damned well these idiots would be singing a different toon if this was their kid.

my boy as tazed to death 2 years ago by the cops, dont even get me sarted... a lot of it has to do with the company that makes them has used its political ties due to defence contracts and whatnot to supress the studies that prove the electrical shocks can kill and can cause permanent heart damage. its really fucked up when you start looking into it. to think you can send 2oo,ooo+ volts through a human body with no damage is ignorant as hell.

at least here because of that seargants are the only ones who are allowed to carry them.

i want to know what this cop looks like. he must be pretty tiny and feeble to not be able to take an 11 year old unarmed.

seriously.

if an 11 year old girl got the drop on him, a 12 yr old might snatch his service issue and pop his whole kickball team off