11-year-old girl tasered after punching cop

IOU

ORLANDO -- An Orange County deputy tasered an 11-year-old girl after she punched the deputy in the nose.

It happened Thursday at Moss Park Elementary School in Orlando.

Deputies say the girl pushed another student into oncoming traffic. A teacher approached the girl, but she walked away.

In homeroom, the girl became violent, yelling and spitting at other teachers, according to reports.

A school resource officer was called in to remove the student, who punched her in the face, causing her nose to bleed. The deputy fought back by shocking the girl with her Taser gun.

The sheriff's office says the deputy may have suffered a broken nose.

The girl was taken to a juvenille detention center and faces charges of battery on a law enforcement officer, disrupting a school function, and resisting with violence.

Copyright 2008 The E.W. Scripps Co. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=7e9bb859-631f-4291-b14a-19b248b235f9

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish i could have seen all this go down. i mean, hell, why couldn't i have been a lurker at that school. watching her push the kid into traffic, "walk away" from a teacher, then break a cops nose? that shit is priceless!

i want to see that ron jeremy looking "super nanny" hang out with this little shit.

JoFrostES_243x362.jpg

the only way this story could have ended better, is if she fisted a zebra and began to speak in tongues.

• Like 1

Come on now, What kind of pussy has to taser an 11 year old girl?

Seriously.

I love how just a couple years ago it was common knowlege that the purpose of the pigs having tazers was as an alternative to shooting someone.

Now a couple years and hundreds of deaths later, it's just accepted that cops can just tazer anybody at will. Even little kids. Bitch probably didn't want to break a nail wrestling down some little girl so she pulled out the tazer.

If the 11 year old died, you'd still have fucking retards on here all "THAT'S WHAT THE BITCH GETS! YOU GOTZ TO RESPECTZ TEH COPSZORS!"

I know damned well these idiots would be singing a different toon if this was their kid.