I Fucking Love Picnics

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not much on the daikon radishes.. but i did try masterbating upside down a few times.... not a bright idea at all shit stung the hell out of my eyes.

and then there was the time i think i was 20 and decided to make some spaghetti.. and you know how them electric stoves take forever to cook noodles, i decided in the meantime to pull one off , but right as i finished i hear the pot boiling over and splashing all over the place.

so i ran in to the kitchen without thinking and reached to turn the stove off , but as i touched the stove dial a super hot noodle flipped out and landed on my hand..

pretty much what happened was an instant reaction of portion of burnt hand into mouth followed by the realization of how nasty jizz tastes..

to this day i just cant bring myself to put any part of my hands in my mouth for whatever reason

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbY0j02cNqY

imagine sitting in your 1st grade classroom. you're eating paste and listening to a bad folk version of "the wheels on the bus." when all of a sudden, you look outside, and see Johnny Goatee putting a serious hate fuck on his patio furniture.

captain matt johnson looks like the perfect cop to get chased by.

not much on the daikon radishes.. but i did try masterbating upside down a few times.... not a bright idea at all shit stung the hell out of my eyes.

and then there was the time i think i was 20 and decided to make some spaghetti.. and you know how them electric stoves take forever to cook noodles, i decided in the meantime to pull one off , but right as i finished i hear the pot boiling over and splashing all over the place.

so i ran in to the kitchen without thinking and reached to turn the stove off , but as i touched the stove dial a super hot noodle flipped out and landed on my hand..

pretty much what happened was an instant reaction of portion of burnt hand into mouth followed by the realization of how nasty jizz tastes..

to this day i just cant bring myself to put any part of my hands in my mouth for whatever reason

That my friend is fucked up!