Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
niceguy

arizona shenianigans...

:D Bill to would hammer parents on kids' graffiti

Associated Press

Mar. 31, 2008 03:28 PM

A bill approved by the Arizona House would allow courts to order some parents to help clean up graffiti drawn by their juvenile children.

Courts can already order juveniles convicted of criminal damage more than once to perform so-called community restitution.

The bill would expand that power by letting courts also apply it in cases where parents knew the juvenile intended to commit the offense and supplied the juvenile with means to commit it.

The bill now goes to the Senate.

Post a Comment

This is a public comment zone. Readers are solely responsible for the content of their posts and must comply with our Terms of Service and Rules of Engagement. Report offensive content by clicking on the "Report abuse" link.

Click here to post a comment

Sort comments:

TheVoice

Report abuse

rate comment:

View Profile

Add Friend

Posted Mar-31

4:40 PM

WHAT!!!

"The bill would expand that power by letting courts also apply it in cases where parents knew the juvenile intended to commit the offense and supplied the juvenile with means to commit it."

How many parents allow their kids to do this. One, maybe!!!

Or is this an illegal alien thing.

Coronado

Report abuse

rate comment:

Add Friend

Posted Mar-31

4:40 PM

I'm the most bleeding heart, fuzzy wuzzy liberal you can find, but if it were up to me, the kid AND the parents would get a public caning for graffiti. I'm ready to vote - let's make it a proposition!

Barbarian

Report abuse

rate comment:

Add Friend

Posted Mar-31

4:55 PM

once again the legislators are writing laws for lawyers. maybe it is because they don't want to pony up if one of their darlings is the culprit.

docfefo

Report abuse

rate comment:

Add Friend

Posted Mar-31

5:01 PM

I can only speak for me, but tagging has brought me and my teenage sons much closer.

MoreBetterLogic

Report abuse

rate comment:

Add Friend

Posted Mar-31

6:27 PM

We also too think we to should would support this the bill to would make do parents clean up graffiti.

Sincerely and from,

AZCentral Editors

Jmore1977

Report abuse

rate comment:

Add Friend

Posted Mar-31

6:34 PM

Taggers are the scum of the earth lock them up and throw away the key or the death sentence would be even better.

Scrabs

Report abuse

rate comment:

Add Friend

Posted Mar-31

7:17 PM

"Bill to would hammer parents on kids' graffiti???"

I know that's English, but it sounds like Yoda's been editing these headlines again...

Sort comments:

JUST SOME B.S. BUT THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY, THE COMMENTS FROM THE ARTICLE HAD ME LAUGHING...

COMMENT THEN CLOSE... GET IT...

Replica Other Designer Handbags

we commits to supplying Replica Other Designer Handbags from the highest quality, at the lowest Cheap price,Replica Other Designer Handbags Wholesale Cheap Other Designer Handbags Fake.providing the greatest service and satisfaction available! Try an order today and feel the replica-louis.com shopping experience!

hahah not like vegas where they wanna chop off fingers ....bump az heads doin real shit

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this