Mouse Trap (not the game)

SukiSukiNow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cats are the business when it comes to catching mice.

My cat is lazy, he weighs about 20 pounds. He's honestly the fattest cat I've ever seen. He doesn't do anything besides roll around and bother you until you give him catnip. One night I was in the kitchen and I saw him batting at something, which turned out to be a mouse. He ended up cornering and killing it. From that night on he's posted up at the same spot for a few minutes every night.

But he didn't do anything with it after it was dead, just kinda left it there.

i hear those glue ones rip the skin off them though and im allergic to cats in a bad way.

be vigilant about watching the traps

as soon as lil guy is caught pour some vegetable oil where mouse is stuck and slowly remove s/he with a lever (pencil?) or yo hand

the oil should dissolve some of the glue making removal easier

dont like?

get creative and build your own pitfall trap

im not trying to keep the rodant. i certainly do not want to look at it or hear it when it screams because the skin is ripping off it's body. starving it to death just isnt' appealing either. the vegetable oil sounds good but i do NOT want to touch it. live trap it is.

thanks for the advise.

p.s. i keep my place clean

if you're not trying to drop any money and don't want to kill the thing, put a piece of food or a cracker with some peanut butter or something in the bottom of a slick plastic garbage can, or something of the likes. put some sort of ramp up the side of it. Mouse falls in, won't be able to climb out. Dump it outside. Wait for it to find its way back into your place.

if you're not trying to drop any money and don't want to kill the thing, put a piece of food or a cracker with some peanut butter or something in the bottom of a slick plastic garbage can, or something of the likes. put some sort of ramp up the side of it. Mouse falls in, won't be able to climb out. Dump it outside. Wait for it to find its way back into your place.

thats a master plan!!! thanks.

shai they know all aboot strange foods.

This actually works.

It would be pretty funny if this thread ended up having a bunch of diagrams and equations in it.