Find results in...
After School Special

Men found to be "oblivious" to subtle flirting done by women

i dont care about their cues

if i want anything ill go after it

if i dont get it, i dont give a fuck

their cues = meaningless

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The time in my life when I got the most bitches was when I thought I could fuck every single one and had a big head about it.

Then I packed on a few extra pounds, and spent the last 3 years addicted to some sort of substance and just mentally fucked up and depressed.

And I have hardly been getting anything. Not like it matters to me in this mindstate. Beating it is all good.

I need a fucking solo vacation. So I can not be associated with anyone and get my mind right.

/no thread hijack

I all ways used to think girls would be down, then I'd find out they weren't after I'd break up with the last girl and start going after the ones I thought were on the D.

That was their plan from the jump.

maybe women need to be more direct and upfront.

women got it easier because not only are they naturally more perceptive (i think), but men are more direct, upfront, and vocal in their flirtations. women try to hide it and be as subtle and inconspicious as possible. sorry nigga but i ain't a fuckin detective.

• Like 1

The time in my life when I got the most bitches was when I thought I could fuck every single one and had a big head about it.

Then I packed on a few extra pounds, and spent the last 3 years addicted to some sort of substance and just mentally fucked up and depressed.

And I have hardly been getting anything. Not like it matters to me in this mindstate. Beating it is all good.

I need a fucking solo vacation. So I can not be associated with anyone and get my mind right.

/no thread hijack

I know the fucking feeling!!

Just did something to that effect, Got away from all my social circles and hung out with my moms for a week ... not exactly alone but it was a week in a different world, helped with keeping the head straight since.

So many good responses in this thread. Shit is so true ... And the girls have no clue.

I'm trying to think of a place for a good solo vacation. I'm guessing somewhere tropical.

I don't really want to goto a city that I don't know anyone, maybe a nice resort somewhere that I can get drunk and get massages and shit.

had this cute chinese girl grab my ass on the bus a month ago. that was insanely hot.

i noticed that one.

i couldn't act on it though because i had to goto work :(

sometimes there's such a thing as too subtle, when you combine that with the reality of all the weird shit people do, things can go un-noticed. (c'mon girls, don't be so subtle)

the good looking girls are always subtle, i remember hearing through the grapevine about a girl jocking me and i would be like, "what??!?! she dont seem interested at all!"

but the fat girls, damn. they sure dont hide their advances. i figure its because they probably come on to every guy and hopefully they will nab someone drunk or black enough to hit.

/no thread hijack

Wow exact same shit happened to me, except I'm getting over that wak mental state and a few birds have flocked again but I am still doing that solo trip shit 'cept I'm going to Europe for like a year.

Lol, to that comment on the fat chicks. there's this new hire at my work, she actually a cute fat chick. and when ever i talk to her, just some casual shit. she has this excited fuck face like she's SOOOO ready for me to blow load all over her grill. she also starts to breath a little faster when i speak to her. CALI would like her.

Like any of it matters. Just be yourself and dont do shit. Girls mostly only get with dudes who just happen to be the type of dude they are into at that moment. Hence why most girls are jumpoffs. Every dog has his day.