Men found to be "oblivious" to subtle flirting done by women

The time in my life when I got the most bitches was when I thought I could fuck every single one and had a big head about it.

Then I packed on a few extra pounds, and spent the last 3 years addicted to some sort of substance and just mentally fucked up and depressed.

And I have hardly been getting anything. Not like it matters to me in this mindstate. Beating it is all good.

I need a fucking solo vacation. So I can not be associated with anyone and get my mind right.

/no thread hijack

I know the fucking feeling!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I need a fucking solo vacation. So I can not be associated with anyone and get my mind right.

Just did something to that effect, Got away from all my social circles and hung out with my moms for a week ... not exactly alone but it was a week in a different world, helped with keeping the head straight since.

So many good responses in this thread. Shit is so true ... And the girls have no clue.

the good looking girls are always subtle, i remember hearing through the grapevine about a girl jocking me and i would be like, "what??!?! she dont seem interested at all!"

but the fat girls, damn. they sure dont hide their advances. i figure its because they probably come on to every guy and hopefully they will nab someone drunk or black enough to hit.

The time in my life when I got the most bitches was when I thought I could fuck every single one and had a big head about it.

Then I packed on a few extra pounds, and spent the last 3 years addicted to some sort of substance and just mentally fucked up and depressed.

And I have hardly been getting anything. Not like it matters to me in this mindstate. Beating it is all good.

/no thread hijack

Wow exact same shit happened to me, except I'm getting over that wak mental state and a few birds have flocked again but I am still doing that solo trip shit 'cept I'm going to Europe for like a year.

Lol, to that comment on the fat chicks. there's this new hire at my work, she actually a cute fat chick. and when ever i talk to her, just some casual shit. she has this excited fuck face like she's SOOOO ready for me to blow load all over her grill. she also starts to breath a little faster when i speak to her. CALI would like her.