Everything's boring.

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I get like this so I put on the Ipod and walk laps around this big park near me. At some point a hottie has to go jogging past and that inspires me.

I do this a lot on weekends.

or do stuff like clean your house really superficial but makes you feel better or if you're like me and hate cleaning you'll think of something else to do instead.

you people are boring me. theres always something to do in SF. if everyones being a cat and i have nothing important to do i always just go grab a few tall cans and hit my usual beach spot, or maybe just get on a random bus drinking and just ride it until i feel like going somewhere. then i get drunk and shit starts to happen.

I was on Haight Street going into my friend's house with some people, and some bum was walking up to people and starting shit with them.

He saw the four of us standing looked like he was about to say something, then he realized we were all staring at him...and he kept walking.

I'm currently in the same boat, bo..

The internet irritates me because it's boring..and even shopping is painfully boring lately.

I've been wanting to get back into painting some canvases and things too, but have no motivation or inspiration to do so.

:( maybe it's the weather..

im not gonna front ive been bored to death lately too. bored of the graffiti in my city, bored of peoples egos, bored of sitting around all day.

but im kind of happy with the boredom and tranquility because when august/sept comes around shit is really gonna hit the fan because my lease is up and i got to find a new job and a new place to live. im gonna look back at these days and miss the boredom.

most of y'all have no idea what real profound boredom really is.

my ADD/manic whatever is so outta the box it's unbelievable.

when you realize that any attempt at conquering boredom is so futile

that you refuse to get out of bed for like 3 days

then you know it's approaching problem status.

i was on a photography camp for half a week with all of my close group of friends, on a mad picturesque island with nice bud plently of beer. needless to say coming back to reality sucks dick, feeling that slump. i can relate to what everyone is feeling, i cant stand being indoors for long periods of time and with winter coming up im looking aead to some boring ass months.

i haven't read everything on here, but, i go through this shit all the time. sometimes i'll just take a break from shit, step back, and try to come back with a fresh outlook.

also, i see a lot of people on here, who are around my age, saying the same shit. maybe we are just reaching an age where shit starts to get a little boring. maybe we all need to start rocking boat shoes and going to jimmy buffet concerts.

i can recommend this, seeing as this site holds your (and my) attention. maybe it can also help with this boredom shit. if you're bored with movies, check out recommendations from people. if you're bored with your paintings, try something new, maybe find inspiration from others. do some exchanges with people. i don't know if that shit will help, but there's my two cents.

if all else fails --jerk off and take a nap.

i'm like that all fall, winter, and spring.

the weather makes me not want to do anything.

it's cold still, and i get stuck in the house watching tv.

i can't wait for the warm sunshine and nice weather.

it was depressing to go to 90 degree summer weather in ft. lauderdale

only to come back to a city with a high only at 50 degrees.

it's gray and dark and i just want to lay in bed and hibernate until summer comes along.

• 2 years later...