Loosing hair.

famecrazy

So over the last 3 months I have noticed a considerable amount of hair falling out, I'm 22 and come from a long line of baldness in my family. Anyone out there experiencing this shit?

It's actually pretty fucked, It hasn't gotten to the stage where it is noticable, but at the rate it's going I don't think i got to long left. Thinking about getting something done on the low, or should I take it like a man?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you might not be going bald yet. people tend to lose hair when the seasons change, personally, i lose a fair but and it always gives me a bit of a scare.

the other possibility is you're losing your hair and you may want to get on some ball shrinking meds before its all gone.

i thought it was your mothers father

i just buzzed my hair for the first time ever and im not sure if my hairline is receding or just thats how it was. never noticed.

also

who cares if your bald

you'll look tough as fuck.

yeah, if your maternal grandfather was bald--you probably will be.

mine was.

i've always had thin hair (feels like baby hair /no pedo). but the last few years have not been kind. i've got about a year left of fighting it. then i will shave. i might get laser hair removal just for convenience....

oh and bald doesn't necessarily make you look tough, some of us just look ugly as fuck...