Plz tell me what your screen names mean

rocinhajj

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miss Carpenter. Please. I know my business," the young man said. "You just keep your eyes open for any bananafish. This is a perfect day for bananafish."

"I don't see any," Sybil said.

"That's understandable. Their habits are very peculiar." He kept pushing the float. The water was not quite up to his chest. "They lead a very tragic life," he said. "You know what they do, Sybil?"

She shook her head.

"Well, they swim into a hole where there's a lot of bananas. They're very ordinary-looking fish when they swim in. But once they get in, they behave like pigs. Why, I've known some bananafish to swim into a banana hole and eat as many as seventy-eight bananas." He edged the float and its passenger a foot closer to the horizon. "Naturally, after that they're so fat they can't get out of the hole again. Can't fit through the door."

"Not too far out," Sybil said. "What happens to them?"

"What happens to who?"

"The bananafish."

"Oh, you mean after they eat so many bananas they can't get out of the banana hole?"

"Yes," said Sybil.

"Well, I hate to tell you, Sybil. They die."

Banana fish is kind of an inside thing for a friend and I (we are both Salinger enthusiast).

She also has a clothing line named after it.

Miss Carpenter. Please. I know my business," the young man said. "You just keep your eyes open for any bananafish. This is a perfect day for bananafish."

"I don't see any," Sybil said.

"That's understandable. Their habits are very peculiar." He kept pushing the float. The water was not quite up to his chest. "They lead a very tragic life," he said. "You know what they do, Sybil?"

She shook her head.

"Well, they swim into a hole where there's a lot of bananas. They're very ordinary-looking fish when they swim in. But once they get in, they behave like pigs. Why, I've known some bananafish to swim into a banana hole and eat as many as seventy-eight bananas." He edged the float and its passenger a foot closer to the horizon. "Naturally, after that they're so fat they can't get out of the hole again. Can't fit through the door."

"Not too far out," Sybil said. "What happens to them?"

"What happens to who?"

"The bananafish."

"Oh, you mean after they eat so many bananas they can't get out of the banana hole?"

"Yes," said Sybil.

"Well, I hate to tell you, Sybil. They die."

Banana fish is kind of an inside thing for a friend and I (we are both Salinger enthusiast).

She also has a clothing line named after it.

I've read a couple of literature pieces from Salinger, my favorite is Catcher In The Rye. A Good Day For Bananafish was kinda sad, Seymour's bullet to the head made me tear a bit.

Well all me and my friends got goofy ass nick names.

Basically one night at my boys house i got trashed off beer pong and took this hot beezy named suzie upstairs. They followed us up and were zonein in on us and apprently right before i began to smash i said '' go ahead, make my day'' and began to crush.

So the next day at chick fil a they started calling me Cunt Eastwood and explained the story to me cause all i can remeber is wakeing up naked on the ping pong table with a bad taste in my mouth..

!RENO BOF is backwards for FOB ONER! and FOB(fresh of the boat) is racist slang for anyone whos ancestors or even them self or any one of there race came here on boats such as Asians, Europeans, African pretty much any one but its mostly used on Asian people.

!RENO BOF is backwards for FOB ONER! and FOB(fresh of the boat) is racist slang for anyone whos ancestors or even them self or any one of there race came here on boats such as Asians, Europeans, African pretty much any one but its mostly used on Asian people.

this is my new favourite racial slur! cheers, it will work quite well in my city. for the longest time we just used DWA, all the asians that cut you off around here have a DWA in their licence plate. driving while asian, FOB is better...