Plz tell me what your screen names mean

rocinhajj

Yes i think there is a thread for this already.

Anyway Mauler means you rip people the fuck apart ie. 'mauling them' and 5150 means insane. The 5150 was added as someone already took Mauler, which is the name of my created characters in WWE video games and shit and has been for many years now. Also the 5150 is an obscure Van Halen reference as they are Eddie Van Halen's signiture guitar amps. I think that is about it really...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

basically.....i was drunk, an add for Kmart came on the tv...............and bang......mix that shit up with a 4........and i got KM4RT

I was watching something the other day and there was a character named kmart. I couldnt tell you what movie it was or who the character was, but thought maybe you might've got it from that too.

My name comes from many things, primarily this, which is my last name translated into english.... which if you think that helps you figure out what it really is.... there's three ways to spell it and about four billion people with the same last name:

[湯]

^^^

If your browser's not reading that correctly sucks for you.

BDC was added when Mr. ABC banned my old name for putting up MISK's phone number.

om·nis·cient /ɒmˈnɪʃənt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[om-nish-uhnt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–adjective

1. having complete or unlimited knowledge, awareness, or understanding; perceiving all things.

–noun

2. an omniscient being.

3. the Omniscient, God.

[Origin: 1595–1605; < NL omniscient-, s. of omnisciéns, equiv. to L omni- omni- + scient- knowing; see science]

—Related forms

om·nis·cient·ly, adverb

adj. Having total knowledge; knowing everything: an omniscient deity; the omniscient narrator.

n.

1. One having total knowledge.

2. Omniscient God. Used with the.

[Medieval Latin omnisciēns, omniscient- : Latin omni-, omni- + Latin sciēns, scient-, present participle of scīre, to know; see skei- in Indo-European roots.]

om·nis'cience, om·nis'cien·cy n., om·nis'cient·ly adv.

omniscient

adjective

infinitely wise [syn: all-knowing]

Definitions of Omniscient on the Web:

(x): x is omniscient

plato.stanford.edu/entries/evil/validity.html

The narrator knows everything, can shift in time and place at whim, from character to character, inside people's thoughts, feelings and motives.

http://www.foolquest.com/fooltrek_faq/glossary-sfwa.htm

storytelling that is told from an all-knowing, all-seeing point of view.

www2.austincc.edu/sbramme2/Glossary.htm

literally “all knowing”; in literature it is used to describe 3 rd person narration which is capable of revealing any information about any character’s life, thoughts, or actions to the reader.

http://www.ba.k12.ok.us/0102Pages/DepartmentInfo/LangArtsWeb/ELE/5TH/BAP_0004.DOC

all-knowing: infinitely wise

wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Omniscience is the capacity to know everything infinitely, or at least everything that can be known about a character including thoughts, feelings, life and the universe, etc. In monotheism, this ability is typically attributed to God. ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omniscient