Plz tell me what your screen names mean

rocinhajj

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I purchased this userid on eBay, A+++ seller, they guaranteed megapopular status.

would buy again

teh lulz

I once owned a rescued Bianchi. It was way too big for me , and pink. But I made a shit ton of money on that bike. Later on the bike was returned to it's original owner , and he rode it From PA to MA as a fixed gear.

could you be any more hip :eek:

Back in 96-00~ on the way to school everyday I passed a commission pedestrian tunnel from the station under the freeway. It had Sydney rat race pieced and painted a trail of rats running down a road with Sydney in their background. The tunnel kinda inspired me to write, seeing it everyday. Never caught flicks of it. got painted white around '00' and remains so till this day, just a faded memory now...We're all caught in the rat race.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihtA3BuPuww

Melchizedek is not an individual per se, but an order of divine beings known as the Melchizedek Sons.The sage of Salem was the incarnation of Machiventa Melchizedek, who materialized as a human being 1,973 years before the birth of Jesus of Nazareth, near what was to become the city of Salem, in Palestine. Melchizedek's mission on Earth was an emergency bestowal to keep revealed truth from becoming extinct, since the human races were slowly losing ground spiritually. The materialization of Machiventa Melchizedek was not witnessed by human eyes and was unspectacular. He was first seen by a Chaldean herder of Sumerian extraction by the name of Amdon. Melchizedek proclaimed his mission to this shepered by saying, “I am Melchizedek, priest of El Elyon, the Most High, the one and only God.”[39

• 1 month later...
romero is my last name. and also the thing i write when i do graffiti on things illegally without the consent of said properties owner..

im so fucking cool and original i tag my own name br0.

yeah you're fuckin smart!