*OFFICIAL* 12 oontzes of legal defence

TreSixO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i got caught racking a spray paint can and i shot the security gaurd im hiding out in fresno and im gonna jump the border tommorow and head for caracas and start kidnapping fools for ransom money and fuck the united states fuck the law yeaaaah boyeeee im gangsta!

Yeah, n uhh i needz a new name cuz teh pigz is on my ass cuz i just went all city twice and cope is a koo name..if i bomb cope1 that would be koo right?...yeah n u could check out mah greffiti reviews on youtube casek,...i gots all teh krink recipez and maad reviewz.

**_~__~~~CoPE1 Nr ***~~-_+++

Guest spectr
i got caught racking a spray paint can and i shot the security gaurd im hiding out in fresno and im gonna jump the border tommorow and head for caracas and start kidnapping fools for ransom money and fuck the united states fuck the law yeaaaah boyeeee im gangsta!

I am calling bullshit on this...

We all know that you have a fake passport and are getting ready to hop a plane to thailand tomorrow to live it up on a beach for the rest of your life...

Oh! Yeah! That's the way to roll!