12oontz! IM GONNA BE A MULE STRIPPER!

GEEB

Re: 12OZ! IM GONNA BE A MALE STRIPPER!

Cardio dick sucking...:lol:

GEEB, does this class cost anything? If it's some free shit or on a nominal fee type thing just go and check it out and if you're surrounded by trashable heavy girls looking for a sexy way to lose weight...then just don't go back.

If it does cost something a little more than nominal I would weigh your options very carefully.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

At the gym i used to work at they did a strip class there was a couple hot chicks and a bunch of 40+ SKANKS with big guts trying too hard to be sexy. These broads would roll around on the floor with no sense of rythym.That shit was so fucking funny to watch. There was always one hefer in particular that would try to gobble my cock on the regular.

fat girls dont do that shit. Tehy are too intimidated because they usually have some hot chick teaching it who is mad confident about her body and shit. Don't you know how gyms work? Fat people hang out with fat people strong people hang with strong people and beautiful people hang out with beautiful people and guys like me who is in between just sits on the bench and stairs at the chicks titties while they are on the Glute Machine...

glutemodel.jpg

The incline press is right across from this, seriously best view in the entire gym cleavage and nipple slips all day...

The class is free, my co-worker knows someone at the gym who hooks her up with free membership. the coworker is pretty smash-able though. I think i might go with what some fo you said, and to just check out the class for one night to see if its crackin or not... i will report back.

Re: 12oontz! IM GONNA BE A MALE STRIPPER!

Classes start next week. sneaking a camera in is gonna be tough because i will basically be wearing a wifebeater and some tights. unless theres such a thing as a boner-cam.

Re: 12oontz! IM GONNA BE A MALE STRIPPER!

At an old job of mine, I was talking with this good looking girl about stripping at her sister's bachlorette party. I didn't say I can't dance, which is a bigger part of stripping than you may imagine, but I doubt any of them were too worried or knew any wiser.

However, a fat co-worker overheard us talking and interjected all too happily. She made the situation really uncomfortable, so I was like, "Yeh, we'll talk about it later". For another whole week, the fat girl kept on about how she dares me to do it and pleads me to do it, along with the constant, "Are you serious?! Would you?!" questions. The girl whose sister I'd have been stripping for wasn't even as excited as this girl, and I don't even think the fat girl was invited to the party itself.

All in all, I didn't do it- the fat girl was disappointed, as was the girl and her sister, and in hindsight, I'm disappointed because it'd have probably lead to a better story than this one.

tl;dr- do it. Take a camera and report back with pictures.