12oontz! IM GONNA BE A MULE STRIPPER!

GEEB

Not quite, but I was approached today by a female co-worker, who happened to notice my awesome god given physique and asked me if i wanted to join her in taking these striptease classes at the local gym, home girl's name will remain anonymous but me and the guys would always joke with her about she becoming a stripper, and then BOOM! what do you know. at first i was like no way. but now that i think about it, im interested in seeing what kind of chicks i could meet in such a class, my odds of striking the pussy jackpot would be great especially if i was one of the only dudes there.on the other hand theres a really high chance id be takeing the class along with really faggy dudes who REALLY do want to become male strippers. should i take these classes with her?

Oh yeah. no homo.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: 12OZ! IM GONNA BE A MALE STRIPPER!

hahahahahaha

woooow...

thats kinda like a hit or a miss...

i mean if you DO take the classes, chances are

theres gonna be some bad females there,

and you might even possibly hook up with your co-worker...

OR there will be some fags in there who will try

and strike up conversation or give you tips on how

to work the pole better...

i dunno its up to you..

"damned if you do, damned if you dont"

just fuck your co-worker when you get the chance, because all of those girls in the class are gonna think you're the token gay boy pal who does things like shopping/girls days out/strip tease classes...

i forsee a lot of gay men and old housewives who think there being bad taking a striptease class. but maybe not.

you watch king of queens[ the episode where carey takes the class funny as shit

if there are hot girls there they will assume you are gay for taking the class anyway

hahahahahaha

woooow...

thats kinda like a hit or a miss...

i mean if you DO take the classes, chances are

theres gonna be some bad females there,

and you might even possibly hook up with your co-worker...

OR there will be some fags in there who will try

and strike up conversation or give you tips on how

to work the pole better...

i dunno its up to you..

"damned if you do, damned if you dont"

And since when are striking up a conversation and giving tips on how to do better in the class such a horrible thing? no homo just thought id mention.

on a real note, thats a sticky situation

Haha at the gym thing so true. Helps when you get a woman who gives you the rundown on who has caught what from who before you make any sudden moves. Time is your friend in these situations.

But as they are all saying, do it, what have you to lose? The co-worker thing is tricky though, as has been said many times on this board. BUt give it a crazk and see how you go my friend.

The thing about meeting girls who are trying to become strippers is that they're bound to be dirty... and I don't mean that in the good way.

Dude they are not trying to become strippers its a class they have at gyms and shit. Like cardio dick sucking and Jazzersize my dick...