2 week job

statenisland

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
if you got a truck... recycle pallets for a couple weeks... you find em all over and

alot of places be throwin them out... They give you like 3 or 4 for each one you

bring to a pallet yard

Holy fuck...Detroit is at least 40% pallets.

and they're worth money?

Thanks broski.

labor ready?

Fuck that place. I tried that shit years ago when it first opened where I live. Shit was hectic. First you have to get there at like 5am and even at that that is coming late cause you got all the bummy ass fools who sleep in the alley behind the place who are up at the spot at like 3am still piss drunk from the mad dog 20/20 they were guzzling. They put you in competition with other fuckers who more than likely have more skills at the trade they set you up for. So when you actually get a back breaking job they line you with, them fuckers take a horrible cut of it. They were paying me 7.00 dollars an hour to dig ditches got know what for. But, come to find out the supervisor I was digging them for was paying 12 dollars an hour for it. So Labor Ready took 5.00 dollars just for that shit. To top it off, they cut you a check at the end of the day and you have the choice of taking it to your local bank to check might I add are already closed. But they have this little machine resembling an ATM machine that allows you to cash your check there at labor ready. And the motherfuckers charge you to cash that shit. It's good for quick cash but back breaking labor. They ain't got them jobs lined up where you can just kick it at an office all day doing paperwork or filing shit in a air conditioned environment. Straight up labor work and it sucks. I'm not hating on the man who is down for that type of work but if I was I try to get on with a legitimate construction company. And like someone said up top, don't tell you only want to work for two weeks.