THE EDISON TWINS.

animalcocaine

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Edison Twins, The (Series) (1983-1986)

Join teen-aged science whizzes Tom and Annie Edison as they meet the challenges of everyday life with just the right combination of humour, courage, curiosity and scientific know-how. The Edison twins share more than a birthday; each has a special gift for solving problems. That's very lucky, since their daily adventures always seem to lead them to a problem or two. But escaping from predicaments by applying the scientific principles they learn in school is something else these bright siblings have in common. It's a challenge just to keep up with them! And never fear. In case you have questions about their scientific solutions, Tom and Annie present an animated sequence at the end of each adventure that explains the procedure they've used to get themselves out of trouble. Albert, the ever-smiling science professor, hosts this special segment, known as "The Explanation."

Original Broadcaster: CBC

i completely forgot about this show too. but like someone else said this song is burned into my brain from when i was a kid.

same thing with the raccoons and the hilarious house of frightenstein