Jesussssss bought a new used truck!

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Jussssss bought a new used truck!

Its a CHEVY 3500,with a dump box on it.Shes a 90 but my mech went over it and said it needs 1500 worth of work to get it up to par........I pick up dirt in that and hoes in the audi holla!

http://www.truckpaper.com/listings/detail.aspx?OHID=1573619&guid=d2c58dda1bd34c95a221fed02879d092

looks like that but different colour and way better price

Re: Jussssss bought a new used truck!

I like riding around in the dump trucks at work. I get to look down into the cars next to me perveract status.

Ours are a little more heavy duty than those.

Kinda like this one. Except I don't pay for ours.

74107215.jpg

We use ours for when we take down trees mostly. Nothing major.

My dad has a dump truck company: mostly triaxle trucks that carry sand, rock, residual waste from Waste Management and many other materials. He started off with Macks and now he has mostly kenworths. He started off with one truck and at one point had 6, but now he has 4. He is trying to sell all of them and wants to keep one. Diesel, Tolls, etc. are killing the business.

Example of Mack:

mack_granite_wc6.jpg

Example of Kenworth:

file0001b.jpg

Last Mack my dad bought: Granite:

RIP Primo.:( . My cousin died a year ago and we still don't really know how the accident occurred:

We don't have anything big like the Mack or Kenworth.

When we need material in that amount we usually just have the supplier deliver it to the job site.

I'd rather drive a dump that my current 3500 flatbed. The dump is much easier to drive/park/better line of sight.