Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GLIK$

fuck this halfsteppin bullshit

fuck nikeID im adopting 3 asian kids tomorrow and having them build my own shoes.

:lol:

I got the bootleg hook-up on every Nike out there... straight from the homie in Hong Kong :lol: But I only rock Adidas so I just sell 'em to other fools.

I don't rock nikes but my brother has a mate selling a load of knocked off nikes all crazy dsigns

I stick with my adidas or skate shoes

i wear shoes.

airmax 90s happen to be my favorite bodied shoe.

but seriously, i make so many nikeID shoes and then get to the order process enter my CC# and then just say fuck it and exit.

That shit wouldnt happen if I had ching min, woo yung, and woa'hop sing in the living room cranking out shoes on the regular.

and i might even throw a curve ball by getting a female one, not to diddle but to sew my monograms into like my socks and iron my boxers and shit.

dude puerto ricans are so much easier to get...I got mine to even pay rent at my house along with the other cleaning duties!

• Like 1

puerto ricans are good to fuck but im not trying to box out these asian birds. i just want some strict shoe making and house upkeeping. PR helpers steal. ALL of them.

Im not smashing this one either she just lives here. When PR's get mad they clean and one thing everybody knows about PR's is they are always mad at something so my house is spotless!

Glik its true I gave mine $40 to go to the liquor store with then 10min later decided to go with her so I am standing in line and go for my wallet and its empty I am like WTF? I had money in here. I look at the PR and am like Hey Give me my god damn $40 I gave you for booze YOU SEE ME HERE LOOKING THROUGH MY WALLET BECAUSE YOU HAVE MY MONEY WERE YOU NOT GONNA SAY SOMETHING!?

Fucking theifs...

oh fuck! what mongrel race is that makin them munitions kid?

I can fit some of them in the kitchen, actually no i couldnt but i would let them holler at my boy's place for a dresser drawer to sleep in when they were done making my war lord gear.

Finding a prehistoric beast or a wild boar with two heads presents a serious challenge and the guys in Vice don't always get their goal. Maybe that's why I was most impressed with Suroosh's own segment in which he hooks up a visit to the largest illegal gun market in the world in Darra, Pakistan, a place where we see kids casually making bullets by hand. The BBC couldn't gain access to this dangerous place but Surroush walks in, charms the locals, buys a gun and gets his money shot.

i knew it was gonna be some curry stinkin motherfuckers.

puerto ricans are good to fuck

I ain't ever stepping foot in NY unless you pause and clarify this.

Puerto ricans steal your shit cause Dominicans steal ours. True story.

HAHA

son im so no homo i have protesters outside my apartment with signs talking about how homos are "real" people too. I dont need to clarify that, thats like asking ODB to clarify anything he says, nigga just didnt need to.

and i full cosign that Dominican statement, raftin ass motherfuckers washin up on your shores.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now