PREGNANT RANKNESS TRANSGENDER

Alcoholica

You've gotta be kidding me.

There's a HUGE fucking difference between getting called orphan Annie for having freckles and what this kid is going to go through on a daily basis starting around 2nd grade and lasting for the rest of his/her life.

Um... I guess there is a slight difference in the psychological effects of being teased for having no parents compared to having a tranny for a mom? I dont think it is HUGE though.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um... I guess there is a slight difference in the psychological effects of being teased for having no parents compared to having a tranny for a mom? I dont think it is HUGE though.

What are you talking about???

There's a HUGE difference between not having parents, and you're fucking "dad" being your mom.

Especially to school kids.

What the hell are you smoking?

DAO you can respond to what everyone says without 6 different posts.

We all know its along the lines of "you're fucking stupid" anyways.

Don't need it 6 different times.

I respond to shit as I read through the thread. I feel no need to go back and spend mad time doing all kinds of copy pasting just to make one jumbled post going in every which direction.

So yeah, eat a dick.

It's good that the parents are happy together and that they are comfortable with who they are.. However, bringing a kid into that sort of situation is sort of selfish. Imagine what that child will have to go through on a daily basis, not to mention how many things could go wrong with the child physically and/or mentally. This situation is all wrong... adoption would have been better for the couple then actually having a child.

I don't know, kids just make fun of anything thats different, be it being an orphan, a dad thats a mom, or if they have the ghetto shoes from k-mart.

if the kid has supportive parents that help them realize that they're ok and the others are just talking shit, the kid should have a decent chance in life.

Where you homeschooled or something?

If the kids at school find out that the kids mom is his dad they're going to torture the living shit out of him non stop. He's probably gonna get beat the fuck up every single day of elementary school and probably kill himself by the time he reaches middle school.

The last thing in the world he's going to want is "support from his parents". I wouldn't be surprised if the kid snaps and kills his "parents" for bringing him into the world.

You need to think back to when you where in elementary, middleschool, and highschool and remember how shit was just for rocking bo-bo ass shoes... now think about if some kids who's moms/pops was a she-man showed up at school.

Seriously.

probably so. Would it be possible that it might end up having both male and female organs??

No. Testosterone wouldn't cause the baby to have two sets of organs but it probably will have side effects. The size of doses and type of test. would probably determine the outcome. I seriously doubt any doctor would keep a patient on hormone replacement therapy during pregnancy though.

Kids aren't pets.

Not every douchebag fucktard should have the right to own one because it makes them happy.

Yes, children are not pets, I'm sure that nobody will disagree with you on that one. You can now take your hatchet out of the straw man.

Did you ever consider the possibility that these two people love each other and want to have a kid for reasons other than 'it makes them happy'? That's a pretty damned simplistic view on something as complex as a couple deciding to have children.

I made a comparison between this issue and interracial couples having kids, do you have anything to say about it?

Last but not least, there are many many studies that have shown that the children of gay parents are no less mentally healthy than kids with straight parents. You should look at the data instead of relying on your ignorant hood logic for the basis of your convictions. And with that said, I usually agree with a lot of what you say, but on this particular subject, you seem out of your league.

wikipedia to the rescue! --->

An ad hominem argument, also known as argumentum ad hominem (Latin: "argument to the man", "argument against the man") consists of replying to an argument or factual claim by attacking or appealing to a characteristic or belief of the person making the argument or claim, rather than by addressing the substance of the argument or producing evidence against the claim. The process of proving or disproving the claim is thereby subverted, and the argumentum ad hominem works to change the subject.

• Like 1