PREGNANT RANKNESS TRANSGENDER

Alcoholica

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good question; that would be unfortunate.

I'm all for people having the right to do what they want with their bodies, but I think that it was really fucking selfish of these people to do this, without regards to what that baby will have to go through growing up.

Good question; that would be unfortunate.

I'm all for people having the right to do what they want with their bodies, but I think that it was really fucking selfish of these people to do this, without regards to what that baby will have to go through growing up.

what she said

whatever you do with you and you genetalia, no matter how gross I might find it, aint my biz....

but bring a kid into it? The kd is gonna get fucked up around the 6t grade till forever... thats your own selfishness.... stop playing the other role and MAN up for your kid

It doesnt matter if you think the rest of te world is wrong for not accepting your way of lifestyle, but good god thats how it is and if you have a kid thats what you live your life for....

Im not here to argue whats right or wrong, but its for the kids... wu tang is for the kids

but I think that it was really fucking selfish of these people to do this, without regards to what that baby will have to go through growing up.

so you really think these people should accommodate prejudice by not having a kid?

the same thing could have been said for interracial couples a few decades ago, perhaps even now.

• Like 1

if you sttick out as a kid, you get made fun of for it

it fucks you up later on

I was made fun of for being the only kid in my elementary school to have freckles and no parents. I was dubbed orphan Annie. It didn’t make much sense to me because I didn’t have red hair or a dog named Sandy. I didn’t really take it to heart I just considered the majority of my classmates immature and ignorant.

If anyone takes criticism they received as a little kid that seriously they are retarded.

I was made fun of for being the only kid in my elementary school to have freckles and no parents. I was dubbed orphan Annie. It didn’t make much sense to me because I didn’t have red hair or a dog named Sandy. I didn’t really take it to heart I just considered the majority of my classmates immature and ignorant.

If anyone takes criticism they received as a little kid that seriously they are retarded.

You've gotta be kidding me.

There's a HUGE fucking difference between getting called orphan Annie for having freckles and what this kid is going to go through on a daily basis starting around 2nd grade and lasting for the rest of his/her life.

i'm just curious if the baby will have any long-term health problems, since the father was on testosterone and other hormonal therapies in order to become a man in the past..

thats exactly what i was thinking. this pisses me off. poor baby