Did the ends justify the means?

T.T Boy

ive reached a point in life where im looking back at my childhood and asking myself was it all really worth it? all the mistakes ive made, all the people ive hurt along the way, all the stress ive put my parents through, so many things that got me to this point. i mean ive lived an eventfullife to say the least, and i felt ive learnt a valuable lesson or two about life, and im glad that i have, but im now stuck with asking myself was it really all worth it? was all the hurt worth the lessons learned, or simply did the ends justify the means? i guess in a way it has but in a way it hasnt. any thoughts on this? what do you feel about all the things youve done? was it really all worth it?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well up to this point in my life i would definately say that the ends justified the means , ya i have alot of regrets but i think without them i would lack the valuable experience i have gained , and i think its that experience which has made me a better person and who i am , however if i had a chance to go back to a certain point a few years , 4years , 5 years whatever i think i definately would to change things i did and to do alot more things i did not.

my 2 cents

Guest chicken bone

there is absolutley nothing gained by living in regret. deal with it and then move on to better things, dont let anything slow you down. word is bond, friend.

I don't think I've done anything in my life that warrants me being regretfull. I mean, sure, I've done a LOT of stupid things, but like chozer said, if I hadn't have done them my life could be really different right now. Or maybe not. It's not like I've killed anyone or anything. Yeah, I have learnt some lessons, others I haven't and have done the same stupid shit again aand again. But for the most part, my ends justify the means. I'm happy with who I am and the way my life is at the moment, I guess. There are some things I wish I had, but for the most part, I'm pretty content with my little existence.

How old are all you people talking about the past? Gimme a break :beat:

Seems to me you're thinking about the wrong end of the timeline. Absolve yourself of all missed opportunities, fuckups, choices, etc. and start fresh now. What do you want from here on out? Whatever it is, hunt it down and go for it. Fuck the past.

Archived